Chapter 1

Hey my name is brittnany.im only 18 years of age.im a light brown color.with hazel eyes.im all curves.i live with my mom and her abusive boyfriend.my life was perfect till he came and now my life is hell.i go nashvillehills high school.im a senior.

_________________________________________

I woke up and went to the bathroom i took a 30 minute shower then got out i walked to my closet and got out a long red sun dress.i put on my gold sandals and my gold studs.i walked back to the bathroom.and put on light makeup.clear lip gloss and wet my hair and let it hang down free for today.i grabbed my bag and put my beats,charger in my bag and walked downstairs.and again im left out of breakfast she cooked breakfast for them but forget me.i hate tht dude i swear.i jus grabbed me a green tea and a bag of chips then walked to my bus stop and waited for my friend tina.

Tina: heyyyy gurl.

Me: hey want to chill after school?

Tina: sure you can chill at my place.

Me: thank you cause im tired if my mom and that bitch of a boyfriend she got.

Tina: girl you crazy.

Me: im Foreal all he do is come home drunk and high and beat on my momma.

Tina: dang mann that's messed up.

Me: i know and she do the same thing he do sell drugs and get high I really get tired of that.

Tina: well if something happens you know u have me right.

Me: awww your so sweet boo.

Tina: Your welcome and you know i like this boy named Timothy.he the biggest drug lord and I don't know if i want to have a boyfriend that deals with that type of stuff.

Me: I feel you on that

Tina: All girls want him but i don't want to be a fuck and duck girl like the others.

Me: You never know though but don't worry about it.

That's when the bus pulled up and me and Tina got on and went to the back to our usual spot

Tina: What you want to do at my house?

Me: I don't know is your sister going to be there?

Tina: Probably

Me: Oh okay cause you know your sister and I don't get along and she has beef with me and i don't have time for her.

Tina: Girl She can't get mad Justin didnt want her i don't even know why anyone would...she a hoe just like the others

Me:*laughs* your crazy but I'm fixing to listen to music

Tina: Okay.

I was just sitting there thinking about what Tina said bout timonthy and I've always had a crush on him i never told anyone though. Tina likes him and i don't want her to think im a boyfriend stealer cause im not i liked timonthy wayyyyy before her.then my song nana by trey songs came on and i started bobbin my head to it.and jus looked out the window.

Timonthy POV

Hey my name is timonthy i hate my name so call me T.im 18 years old.im rich as hell.im a light brown complexion.light brown eyes and a built body i have a low cut fade and a perfect set of white teeth I did my morning routine and went to my closet and got out a red polo shirt with true religion jeans wit my polo boots my gold chain and watch.i sprayed on my polo red cologne.then grabbed my phone and keys to my mercadez benz.the drove off to school.

Hey how was the first chapter?plz dont forget to vote and comment.luv yuh boo's