Vacation~27

I decided to change the character of brittnany and Adrian if you go back i changed the pictures.I'm think about ending this book after like 4-5 more chapters what do y'all think.?Enjoy this chapter VOTE&COMMENT!!

Brittnany in mm^^

Britt Pov

I just left Adrian house i went to pick up the girls after last week and what happened I decided to take a vacation me and my girls so i looked up cruises and I decided to take them on a disney cruise for one week.

"Mommy where are we going?" Ty asked

"It's a surprise" i said

"Okay well wherever we going how long we gotta sit in this truck?" She said

"Not long mama"i said laughing she always ask this when we are going somewhere

"I hope so" she said

I just shook my head and laughed she is a mess. Lea was knocked out and Ty was up watching a movie on her tablet. We were about 30 minutes away from the place you get on the boat. I know when the girls see this they are going to be so happy. All im waiting for is baby boy to come. I will be 7 months in 2 weeks.

After awhile we pulled up to the place i found a parking space and parked. I got out and opened the back door for Ty to get out and wake up Lea. She the type when she wake up she acts dumb. After that i grabbed my two suitcases and the twins suitcases and made sure i had everything and locked up the truck and started walking towards the boat.

"Mommy we're getting on a boat.?!!!" They yelled at the same time

"Yes and the bigger surprise is inside the boat" i said looking at them smiling.

(And i never been on a cruise so i really don't know if you need a ticket or something to get on the boat lol y'all just be with me)

"Mommy can you just tell us pleaseeee" Lea said pouting

"Y'all have to be patient loves okay the more patient you are the quicker you will see your surprise" i said the line to the boat was kinda long. I made sure i had the ticket to get on the boat and the line was moving fast thats good cause i was getting tired of standing up.

"Ma'am may we see your ticket" the dude asked me

I handed him the ticket he did whatever with it and handed it back and gave me this paper then told me i could get on the boat.

I looked at the paper and it had the room number on it and what floor the room was on i told the twins to follow me and we started walking  to the third floor.

*
Once we made it to the room and settled down. I decided to take the twins around and look at the stuff.

I told Beau and T where me and the twins are.I didn't tell Noah where i was and i told Beau them not to tell him i will see him whenever I see him.

I switched into something more comfortable and grabbed my bag and me and the girls were on our way.

**
Boring chapter yea i know but the last few chapters should be good. Brittnany will finally be getting her happy ending.! Love you guyss.! VOTE&COMMENT