Why, Cello There

Hey, hey, hey! Welcome to my new diary/tag book thing. I started out the first book with a tag (technically the tag was in the second part, but shhhh), so of course I have to do the same with this one.

I was tagged by the lovely starkdvst. Y'all should follow her, she's amazing.

Rules:

•Mention who tagged you.
•Do it in less than 3 days.
•Say 10 things about you.
•Tag 28 people.
•Put a title for the tag.
•Tell a joke.
•Write a spoiler for one of your stories.
•Put these rules in your tag.

I feel like I've done this one before, but oh well. I'll make my best attempt at 10 somewhat-interesting facts about myself.

Le Facts:

1 - My dream is to become an actress (although that will most likely never happen). If that fails, I am perfectly content with being a musician, music teacher, or psychologist. I love to play violin and I also love psychology.

2 - I would love to move to London, or to at least stay there for a little while. If I'm unable to move to London, I'd like to move to LA because that's where everyone goes to become a successful actor. Unless you're Adam Driver. Then you come back home two weeks later because everything turned out to be a failure and your car broke down (but end up becoming a successful actor anyway).

3 - There is nothing that I love more in this world than marvel and a few actors. Loki owns my heart, along with Tom Hiddleston.

4 - gayforchae and I know practically all the lyrics to Despacito and no one can stop us from shouting it at the top of our lungs

5 - I currently own 5 cacti. Each one has a name; Thomas, William, Juliet, Hamnet, and Ray. I originally only had 1, then bought another 1, then that other 1 turned into 4? Also Tom is my husband (don't ask).

6 - I cannot hold a conversation for my life. I do enjoy talking, but I suck at it.

7 - Some of the happiest moments of my life were probably the sand monologue and the first time I went to Warped Tour.

8 - My favourite marvel movie is a tie between the first Iron Man and Thor: The Dark World.

9 - One of my weird fears is that my appendix will explode, but I won't realise it exploded because apparently it feels just like period cramps.

10 - I've been to the Dominican Republic twice, but I was so young that I only vaguely remember the second time we went. I'm going again this summer for three weeks.

A joke that I found online and isn't really that funny, but I thought it was hilarious:

What's mozart doing right now?
Decomposing.

What's mozart doing right now?Decomposing

The Spoiler:

This is for one of the many stony fanfictions that I am writing, but probably will not publish for a long time; Tony dies.

I'm not going to tag 28 people, I'm just going to tag gayforchae to annoy her. You're welcome. <3