1.

Finley.

I feel like I cant breathe. Sitting at the kitchen table while both my parents scream in my face is lovely. I came home 20 minutes passed my curfew and the world has ended. I was at my friends house studying for finals and got stuck in traffic. Sometimes I wonder why they expect so much from me. After a straight 5 minutes of pure agony I am free to exit.

 As i walk up the stairs to my room I trip on my own feet and fall down. I am a mess. Sure everyone thinks I have the perfect life. Pretty face, good grades, cute boyfriend. But in reality my life is poop. I have parents who never get off my back, I literally have no friends. I focus on school so much I dont have time to think about friends or parties. "My Boyfriend" is my best friend that I have known my entire life, we turned into something more in year 9 and he has stayed by my side ever since.

 When I reach my bedroom I slam the door and flop on my bed. I have never had so many emotions but this was just the boiling point. I reach into my closet and grab the little bag that I keep filled with my stress reliever. I climb out my window onto my roof and sit criss cross apple sauce. I open the bag and I am immediately hit with the smell of marijuana. A lot of people would never guess that I smoke pot but people have secrets. I rolled the joint and lit the end and put the tip to my lips and let the smoke fill my lungs. As I was about to take my second hit I felt hot breathe against my ear sending shivers down my spine, the contrast of the cold dark night and the mystery persons warm lips against my ear made my whole body hot. Then the mystery persons deep, raspy voice filled my ears. "I didnt know goody, goody finny smoked mary jane". I quickly turned around my face flushed and my body feverish. I was met with the striking ocean blue eyes that only belonged to the one and only Luke Hemmings.

Luke had been my neighbor since primary school. He has always been everything im not, outgoing, adventurous, daring. It would be a lie if I didnt find him attractive. Everyone likes Luke. His hair is always in a perfect, gravity defying quiff and his eyes are pure heaven, its the color of the sky and the dark ocean mixed together. He has always intrigued me even though he is notoriously know as the man whore of our school. Im pretty sure he has had some sort of sexual relation with half the girls at our school. 

 "Earth to Fin" Luke was waving his massive fingers in my face.

I snapped out of my Luke daze. "How long have you been smoking?" he asked, smirk evident on his face.

"I think since year 10" I replied and his mouth fell agape.

"Who knew you could break the rules?" and then my mouth fell agape.

"I break the rules all the time!" I rebutted.

"No you dont. This is worst thing I have ever seen you do and i have known you practically my whole life." 

"Well you obviously dont know me. I'm grown up Luke, I have a boyfriend and I smoke pot and I drive." I try to convince him that I'm not such a goody but I am not even convincing myself.

"Oh yeah, you have a boyfriend. Has he ever touched you? Just because you have a good little Christian boyfriend doesnt mean your grown up Finny."

"Dont call me that. Of course he has touched me, we kiss often."

"Aww you kiss,how sweet. No Finny, has he ever touched you? Has he ever touched you there?" His blue orbs travel down my body, focusing on my most private area. He scoots next to me and tucks my dark brown hair behind my ear. My skin becomes feverish just from the one simple gesture. Between his words and his eyes my stomach is erupting with butterflies. I dont know if its the pot or him thats clouding my mind but I lean forward and crash my lips against his. His lips are smooth yet rough and the warm friction that our to mouths are creating suddenly makes the cold night hot. The kiss is needy and sloppy but he is trying to be as gentle as possible as he softy nips at my bottom lip. He grips my waist and pulls me onto his lap so im straddling him. I i push my fingers into his hair destroying his perfect quiff. He groans as i softly tug at the blonde locks. He swipes his tongue between my lips asking for entrance. As soon as his warm tongue enters my mouth, I am snapped out of the drug that is Lukes warm embrace. I quickly I got off his lap and tried to collect myself. 

"I-I have a boyf-friend, We cant ever do that again, I was high and you are you and umm." I stutter out.

"Finny that was um-mm."

"DONT CALL ME THAT. My name is Finley." I collect my bag and go through my window.

As I am closing my window I see Luke just sitting and staring, his eyes burning a hole through me, I turn around trying to break away from him. 

"Goodnight Finny" I hear and turn around to see the dark empty night and i immediatly feel cold.