taken

Taken

Y/n was walking from a detention from school, because she didn't do her homework, this was the second detention this week and her dad was going to be mental .It was freezing cold outside, she looked at her phone and y/n saw it was 7 degree. She wrapped her arms around herself as she was shaking cold. All she could think about was being home, getting a nice hot bath, having her tea and seeing her dad. She was hoping that he had already made her tea like he normally did.

Sam and Colby were walking down the street playing truth or dare; Sam gave Colby the dare to kidnap someone. Y/n walked past Sam and Colby and San told Colby to take y/n. Y/n didn't know what was going on .Sam and Colby started to walk slowly behind her, she heard two pairs of footsteps behind her, her heart raced as she was shaking with fear, the footsteps were getting closer. Y/n wanted nothing more than get home and away from these creeps.

Y/n walked down the dark alley as it was a shortcut home. Thinking nothing bad would happen to her, she went for it. Y/n realized that it was a dead end and she going to walk back, but before she could, two people stood in front of her, her heart started to race as they got closer and closer to her with every step. ,'Get away', said y/n nervously t Colby grabbed her wrist and attempted to pull her buy her wrist. Colby picked the girl up and she was then thrown into a van and they drove off. Y/n was as scared as they drove off she was shaking and trembling.

Sam and Colby just looked at each other they were feeling so guilty but they couldn't turn back now it was too late to turn back and they thought y/n would just go to the police. Y/n eyes started to close as she was exhausted her eyes slowly closed y/n tried to keep her eyes open but they closed and y/n blacked out.

Colby and Sam were now at the house they both got out of the van and Colby went to the back of the van and picked up the sleeping girl and took her to his room and placed her on the bed before walking out the room to go watch TV with Sam until y/n woke up