the boy in the basement(luke hemmings fanfic)

ugh hey, so this is my first fanfic so don't judge please

I hopped out of the car hoping that this house and school would be better than the last. The last one sucked! anyway, when I went to get my suitcase and bags from the trunk I realized a boy standing at the end of our driveway. He was tall, blonde,and all I knew he was  gorgeous as hell. But what I didn't know is that when I was falling for him, I was also falling for a deep amount of trouble.

umm I don't know what to eat!

"hey.", the boy finally spoke who was standing on my driveway now. "so you're moving into the murder house? " he asked sounding a little happy but sad at the same time. " ugh, yeah. Why? " I asked. he said there was tons of people who were murdered in the house, he went on and on about families dying in that house. "don't worry it won't happen to you." he chuckled, "they call it the murder house for a reason. " I was getting freaked out so I decided to change the subject  because I'm not the type of girl to find anything like that amusing, I'm more girly I guess you could say. "what's your name?" I asked him kinda out of no where causing him to snap his head up. "Luke, yours? " he asked obviously wanting to know. "Madi." I spoke softly. "well, madi don't you think you should go unpack now?" he asked laughing. he was an asshole But I liked it, I liked him, even though he had a lip peircing. I wasn't normally into that stuff. But it was totally different with him.

sooo guys comment if you want to help me with this fanfic and maybe make it better OK bye

1 month later I found myself hanging and talking to the boy Luke more often. He usually just came in out of nowhere But he said my mom let him in, so I just brushed it off. "hey keep your hands off, my mom's around the corner!!" I whispered yelled at him; we were basically dating by now But never made it official. "ugh Madison please just once?! " he whined. "I haven't kissed you all day!!!". he's such a crybaby But it's kind of adorable. "fine once." I tell him with a sigh, clarifying only once. He leaned down and pressed his lips against mine softly. I lobe it when we kiss it's like nothing or noone is there...  oh shit my mom!  my mom came around the corner seeing us being "sexual" as she says. #ehh uhm.... " she stood there awkwardly until we pulled away. " I think you should go Luke. " my mom tells him with a little bit of madness in her face. The next day, I woke up happier than ever for some reason and then I realized it was Monday and I had to go to school. since it was October it was pretty cold outside; I put on a Nirvana sweater with a pair of black leggings and gray uggs. yeah, I was girly But I had good taste in music. I walked to get to my car and saw Luke at the frontdoor waiting for something. I don't know why he would be waiting for me, he knew I had school. when I walked out he looked me up and down with a grin growing on his face. "damn Madison, you look beautiful. " I always told him I hated him calling me that But I secretly liked it. " thank you, But I have to go to school so I'll see you later? " I asked But told him at the same time. I got to school and surprisingly didn't get  shoved against a locker like at my old school, But that was everyday and today is my first day.  I walked past a little display case on my way to class and something caught my eye, something that I can't even understand to function it in my brain. there was 4 plasters in memoriam of these 4 kids. sophie Aguilar, Sophie Smith, Alisa Blair, and Alyssa hiser; and then there was another plaster it was beat up, unpolished peice of work. it said, "in memoriam of Luke Hemmings 1956-1974."