The Struggle is /real/

"N-Nepeta, I insist that you stay in the ablutioncoon. You must become clean," Equius stutters out as he tries to force the feline-like troll back into the coon.
Nepeta has never been a big fan of bathtime, always preferring to have her lusus Pounce lick her clean. But when Equius came over to Nepeta's cave and saw the state of cleanliness (or lack thereof), he insisted on having Nepeta make use of her neglected ablutioncoon.
"Nepeta! You impetuous feline! Stop resisting me and let me clean you up properly! It is very uncouth of you to be acting this way!" Equius was finding it harder and more troublesome to keep the troll in the ablutioncoon.
Nepeta growled furriously and clawed at Equius's arms, trying to break free of his STRONG grip on her shoulders. "Let me goooo!!", Nepeta shrieked. With a great buck back towards Equius, the sweaty troll was knocked back on his rump and the freed girl leapt out of the ablutioncoon.
She raced out of the cave on all fours, speeding Gog knows where, just anywhere away from that accursed bathing thing.
Standing up, Equius nursed a sore rear while looking around for where his moirail could have possibly run off to. "Nepeta!", he called out. "Nepeta, where are you?" Unbeknownst to him, she had decided to carry out other plans of her own.