Bath time...?

Nepeta raced back to her cave, determined to not be captured by Equius and thrown back into that vile ablutioncoon. She skidded around the corner, leapt over a boulder, and bounded into her cave. Jumping over Pounce, she peered through her lid us's fur, waiting furr the arrival of her meowrail.

"N-Nepeta! Come back here right now! You're a filthy mess that must be cleaned!!" Equius gasped as he was desperately running after Nepeta's trail of snortbeast blood. "You're covered in filth and blood! This is not becoming of someone of your blood color!" He skidded to the entrance of his moirail's cave and looked inside, pondering the whereabouts of the feline troll.

Sinking lower behind her lusus, Nepeta wiggled her rump and tail in excitement and stifled a snicker. She'd make sure that he was not going to catch her, at least not yet. Sniffing the air, she located the sweaty troll and planned out how to go about carrying out the rest of her adventure.

Equius plopped down on the floor near Pounce de Leon. "Where could that impetuous feline have run off to in here...?", Equius thought to himself. He absent-mindedly patted Pounce's tail, careful enough to not bruise the lusus. While he was sitting there, his mind wandered off back to his moirail and her e%ceptionally deft performance and lithe body. He started blushing a little, getting a little b100 in the face. What were these feelings he was having? They couldn't possibly be...originating from the...flushed quadrant, could they?

Nepeta had in the meantime be slowly slinking away from her lusus and meowrail, edging closer to the ablutionblock. She was careful enough to not raise awareness in her meowrail of her escape, padding softly on all fours. He was too deep in thought anyway to notice.

After she decided that she was far enough from the two, she broke out in a sprint and pounced into the ablutioncoon, splashing water everywhere.

Equius was ripped from his thoughts from the sudden splash, straightening with a start. Standing up, he ran into the ablutionblock and frantically looked around. He found the source of the noise, a coon full of rocking water. Stepping closer and peering in, he also found the source of the disturbance. The impetuous feline herself.

Nepeta had sunk below the surface and was currently holding her breath and trying to keep from resurfacing. She was not going to let her meowrail get the best of her.

Groping around the ablutioncoon, Equius was trying to pull Nepeta up from the water to wash her properly, but Nepeta being the sassy little troll she is, she wasn't going to have any of this. She started moving around the coon, evading Equius's hand with every move.

All of the movement in the water was splashing water everywhere, inside and out of the coon, especially on Equius who was now soaked to the bone. Still reaching around for Nepeta, Equius was starting to become quite frustrated with this troll. Nepeta was having the time of her life, messing around with her meowrail.

Equius's hand brushed against what he thought was Nepeta's shoulder, but upon grasping it, he realized that it was not and blushed a deep, deep indigo. He was groping his moirail's breast.