[2]

"I love you, so be my Oppa"

"What?" Yoongi exclaimed in a raspy voice from nearly choking on his water.

But before anyone can respond, Boombayah by BlackPink sounds out. Hoseok picking out his pastel pink phone.

"It's mommy!" The boy says looking down at the screen. Grey eyes sparkling.

But the other doesn't answer, and he's about to ask about it. But at the same time, their food arrives and he sighs. Distracting him for a few moments.

The waitress giving him not just coffee, but a pastry as well. Saying it's on the house as the girl is beet red and fumbling with the tray.

Pink, heart-shaped lips pouted. And before he can say anything else, Hoseok reaches and takes his phone. He nor Woozi say anything while they just watch Hoseok type something on his phone and the other's own.

When his phone chimes, Hoseok beams then immediately looks back up.

"As much as Hoseokie wants to eat, Hoseokie has to go.." He says standing up. Making Hoseok's oversized sweater fall off one of his shoulders as he got up.

"Thank You.. o-oppa.. for the things you got me.." Hoseok says blushing while holding his phone out to him.

The waitress says nothing as she eyes Hoseok, turns with a rejected look on her face while holding the tray to her chest.

Yoongi had to restrain himself from looking at the exposed, soft-like vanilla sun-kissed skin. Not to mention, not letting his mind wander and imagine just what that pink strap that the other had under that sweater was and looked like.

"It's no problem.. peaches"

Hoseok blushes and Yoongi bites the inside of his cheek as he watches that innocent and beautiful reaction.

He decided to look away to save him the temptation.

"B-Bye bye YoonYoon!"

"W-Wait.." He says while he unconsciously grabbed Hoseok's arm.

Hoseok stops and becomes flustered even more as he looked from where Yoongi was touching him and to Yoongi's gaze all on him.

"Will I see you again?" He says stairing into Hoseok's eyes.

"It depends.."

He furrowed his eyebrows. Questioned a bit. "Only if you agree to what Hoseokie asked.."

"..But Hoseokie won't take No for an answer.."

He was about to ask again but Hoseok's phone starting to ring again cut him off.

"It's Eomma.." Heart-shaped lips said with a pout looking down at his phone.

"Eomma is wondering and worried where Hoseokie went.." Hoseok said putting his pink phone back into his fluffy kitten stuffie backpack. "But T-Thank You for buying me the lightstick and everything.. a-and for the food too, even if I didn't get to eat it.."

He smiled. "It's alright Hoseokie."

Hoseok looked at him at that. He internally smirked.

"T-Thank you.." The boy said blushing, moving a wavy strand of peach-colored hair behind his ear. "I-I'll see you a-around.. Oppa.."

He forced a smile on his face as he reluctantly watched Hoseok go. Wanting nothing but Hoseok to stay and for he to pull the other into his arms and show just how much he wanted Hoseok. Not once turning away until Hoseok is out of sight.