One

Heidi's POV:

I stood, shaking, in the small room. In my mind I recapped what had happened in the last few hours. I was with Lord Voldemort when a man came in and tried to grab me. Then the Lord tried to put a spell on him, but he knocked him out. Then the man took me here, to this big strange building, I think a school. To this tiny cramped room. The man walked in. "Hello, my name is Albus Dumbledore. Dumbledore, if you please. Now I know you, you're Heidi right?" He said. "Yes...how did you know?" I asked him. "Oh, I know lots about you. You know your parents names?" He asked me. "Their dead now..but their names were Lily and James. Why?" I told him, confused. "HARRY!" He called. A boy walked in. He had black hair. He was wearing robes and a red and gold tie. "Yes Professor Dumbledore?" He asked, walking in. "Sit down. This is Harry, Heidi. Harry Potter." He said. "B-but I am Heidi Potter.." I said. "Exactly. He's your brother.." Dumbledore said. He flipped his hair out of his eye. Then I saw it. The scar. That one and only lightning bolt scar. "HARRY!" I cried, wrapping my arms around him quickly. I gave hima tight hug. "You're my sister?" He asked. I pulled up my trouser leg and showed him my scar. The same lightning bolt, on my left leg. "Heidi! Its you!" He smiled. "Yep!" I said, grinning. 

I'm now enrolled at Hogwarts, and sorted. I'm in Gryffindor. With Harry, and his two best friends. We were sitting in the common room, talking. "So...what do you like to do for fun?" Hermione asked me politely. "I don't know, think." I replied. Ron and Harry sighed. We all looked at each other and then they all started laughing. "I still don't think its that funny," I said. "Okay well, wanna go prank some teachers?" Ron asked. "YES!" Me and Harry yelled. "Ugh no. You guys have fun getting yourselves killed, or worse..expelled!" Hermione said, cupping her hand and whispering for the last word. We headed out, leaving her behind. 

Luna's POV:

I went out to the secret garden. I found it on my first year, and only I know about it. I go there when I'm stressed, angry, or upset about something. Today it was for the third reason. Draco Malfoy had been insulting my mother. It made me really sad and I ran to the dorms, crying. So then I came to the garden. I sat on a bench and tried to calm down. I picked a couple of the flowers. Then I did my hair in a plait and tied it up. I placed a few flowers in it, and it looked really nice. 

Later, I was walking back to the Ravenclaw common room. I was just in the hall when I saw Neville looking at me strangely. "What?" I giggled. "Are...are you ok?" He asked. "Yes, why?" I smiled. "You looked really upset." He replied. I looked at my feet, the smile dropping from my face. "Yeah, I was." I said sadly. He stepped over. "Well, don't listen to him. He's a dirty liar." Neville said calmly. I looked at him then smiled. "Thanks, Neville." I said. Then I turned and skipped away.