Decisions (A Carter & Shawn Fanfic)

*NOTE*

Im going to be finishing this story and meant to be because I think I will like these stories better. I dont know why.But yeah just keep reading the story.

Every one makes decisions , they can be easy or hard it depends. Giselle Mitchell Espinosa a 16 year teenage girl who is dating Shawn Mendes for six months , meets once again her one and only best friend Carter Reynolds. When they meet face to face Carter admits he's inlove with her.She loves him too but also loves Shawn.Now she needs to make a life changing decision & this is the hardest.Who will she choose? Angelic Shawn or Bad boy Carter?

Giselle Mitchell Espinosa is a 16 year old teenager that lives in LA two blocks away from her 17 year old cousin Matthew Espinosa who is quite a famous viner. She has light brown wavy hair,light/hazel eyes.Giselle is dating Shawn Mendes who is a singer who rose up from Magcon.One year ago she had an arguement with her one and only bestfriend Carter Mccoy Reynolds because of his jealousy of her having a boyfriend.

*Flashback to 1 year ago*

Carter's POV

"Well Damn Carter why are you doing this to me?'Giselle asks me as I looked at her all upset.

I looked at her longer.She stood there.

"Why,huh? You can't even answer it?My own bestfriend who almost ruins all my relationship.Now you can't answer?!? Just because you don't have a relationship doesn't me you could wreck mine!!!!! " She yells at me with her face turning red.

I look down with gulit.

"Ok so you won't answer me huh?Well I guess I don't mean much as a bestfriend to you!!!"She yells but at the end she whispers. Then she leaves the spot l she was standing and I never spoke to her or talked to her again.

There I was guilty.Just me.What did I do to our friendship?

*End Flashback*

CHARACTERS

(I don't know if I am going to use all)

Shawn (boyfriend of Giselle)

Carter(bestfriend of Giselle)

Matt (cousin of giselle)

Marissa (bestfriend of giselle)

Janelle (sister of Giselle)

Denise (sister of Giselle)

Yasmine (sister of Giselle)

Chase (brother of Giselle)

Brice (brother of Giselle)

William (father of Giselle)

Michelle (mother of Giselle)

Kati (Matt's girlfriend)

Nash Grier

Cam Dallas

Taylor Caniff

Hayes Grier

Jacob Whitesides

Aaron Carpenter

Jack Gilinsky

Jack Johnson

Dillon Rupp

Sam Wilikinson

Mahogany Lox

Andrea Russet

Jenn Mcallister

*Extra*

JC Caelyn

Kian Lawley

Connor Franta

Brent Rivera

Christian Collins

Lycia Faith

Mason Rivara

+Many more will be added throughout the story