{Chapter 3}

Decisions

Chapter 3

Giselle's POV

I woke up. Shawn isn't there anymore.I stood up and walk to the bathroom. I took my hair tie on my wrist and tied my hair in a bun and washed my face and toothbrushed. I then walked back to my bedroom took my phone and went downstairs. All the boys where awake especially Shawn.

"Goodmorning Boys," I smiled big, looking at their sad faces.

"Goodmorning," Aaron sighed.

"Why do you guys look sad and why does it smell burnt?" I questioned as they exchanged looks.

"Would you mind cooking pancakes for us because it keeps on burning everytime?" Matt says as he points to the plate of burnt pancakes.

I then looked at the breakfast they were trying to prepare, there was the eggs and the burnt bacon, with that they cut up strawberries and bananas even the syrup. I gave them a nod and they got so happy. I whipped up some pancake mix and started cooking, when they were all done we decided to wake up Mahogany.When we woke her up we went back downstairs and ate our breakfast.

"So what do you want to do today guys?" Cam asks.

We exchanged looks and we all said,"NIAGARA FALLS,"in unison.

"YES!!!"Nash yells.

After breakfast we got ready. I went in the shower, I tied my hair in a bun again and washed my body with the 'Flying Fox' soap from Lush. After that I got out of the shower and wrapped my towel around my body. I toothbrushed then changed into my underwear and bra of course and put my black jeggings,'Just A Phase women sweatshirt' from Tilly's and also my black creepers. I also brought my denim and fleece jacket because it maybe cold there. I put on some mascara and also my 'Strawberry Parfait' nyx butter gloss. With that I took one of the bags i brought out of my luggage which has my 'Maroon Volcom Supply and Demand backpack' also from Tilly's. I put all my stuff there,water bottles,chips,my portable charger,white poloroid camera, money,my comb,portable umbrella,passport,of course my masacara and eos chaptick and many more. I then changed my phone case to one of those water proof one and went downstairs.

"I'M READYYYYYYYY!!!" I yelled almost giggling at the struggle that Nash and Taylor had trying to get in their clothes.

"You know you guys don't need to wear those bigs winter coats,"Mahogany giggled.

The boys stopped and sighed in frustration.After, they changed we all went to the big van and the driver drove us to the falls.

Mahogany's POV

We all went into the van.I was next to Jacob,Carter,and Hayes.Carter leaned over and he looked serious.My phone then vibrated.

[Convo]

Carter: Hey, I can trust you right?

Mahogany:Yeah Whats Up?

Carter: Don't tell anyone but  I have feelings for Giselle.

I sat there in shock and took my phone again.

Mahogany: Carter you shouldn't have feelings for her

Carter:I know but I've been having this feeling since we were bestfriends.

Mahogany:Well Carter I don't know how to feel about this. I don't want you and Shawn to fight over her. If i were you I would just keep my mouth shut and move on from her. But if she means so much then tell her,but i would recommend you not to.

Carter: Ok

Carter's POV

An ok was all i could manage.Mahogany is like my sister so I guess I would take her advice or not I would like to tell Giselle everything.

*40 MINUTES LATER*

Giselle's POV

I woke up and saw the beautiful trees surrounding us.I was next to Shawn who was also sleeping.

"Wake up Baby,"I said lightly tapping him on his shoulder.

"Mhm Are we here yet?" He asked, rubbing his eyes left to right.

"Yeah,"Dillon said.

We got out of the car and went to the office thingy to sign in. I took out my passport and ID and got inside. We then passed this store and bought ponchos. We hiked up until we arrived in the beautiful Niagara Falls. I quickly put my poncho so my clothes won't get wet and took poloroids with the boys and Mahogany.The group then split up I was alone until I bumped into Carter.

"Hey Carter,Do you know where the group went?" I asked a little frightened.

"No,"he answered.

"Well do you want to walk with me and help me find them?"I asked directing him to through the mist of water.

"Yeah,"He said,

"So how was life this past year? I haven't heard from you,"He asked me scratching the back of his head.

"Eh, the usual, nothing really interesting,"i chuckled.

"Oh,Well I see you got your braces off and your hair got longer,"He stopped to look at me.

"Hehe Well how's your life? Any love life yet?" i asked still walking.

"Well my life has been great especially with the tours, and my love life ehhh, I am saving my heart for a very special girl.............she just doesn't know yet,"He said with a pause and said it very unsurely.

"Oh that's good,"Thtat was all i could manage.

What was that supposed to mean?Who is this girl?

"Oh just oh?" He asked

"Yeah well this girl must be really lucky," I told him.

I was kind of jealous, Do I like him? I can't I have Shawn. What is this feeling I have never felt like this.I then snap out of this and see Shawn. 

"Baby !!! Where were you?" I asked as I pressed lips with him,

"Just around there,"He said.

After that whole scenerio we took more pictures and went back in the van. Once we got home the boys went night swimming. I went straight up to my bedroom and change into my 'Coffee Lover Pj set' from Forever 21. After, that I took my air macbook laptop, and my white beats downstairs. I sat on the couch. I opened my twitter:

@GiselleMitchell:Today was super fun, Especially hanging out with the Magcon Fam.

As I scrolled down I saw a tweet from Carter,

@Mr_Carterr:I can't believe I said that to you. I regret every word.

Why did Carter tweet that what's wrong with him?I then got really sleepy the boys were still outside, so I went upstairs and washed my face and toothbrush. I then jumped in bed. Thoughts rushed into my head I couldn't sleep.Why did Carter say that to me? Who does Carter like? Why am I jealous? And then it hit me. Does he like me? But it couldn't be possible, I am dating Shawn and they're best buds. So that wouldn't happen. Unless he doesn't care.

To be continued...

The juicy parts will be next or maybe Chapter 5. I know this story escalated very quick and I know I am very descriptive but oh well.VOTE AND SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THIS BOOK. ANY FEED BACKS?

SOCIAL MEDIAS

Twitter:tripreynolds

Ig:_kayla4eva

Younow:kaylaadlao

Vine:tripreynolds