Pouring feul

Why do we add fuel ?
Why is today Society adding fuel to the fire of hatred, pain,deception and suicide. Why is it so easy to find songs of people screaming I Wanna die just for the money, not having a true feeling of what people circumstances are. Ok your fueling death but when you move the mic from your mouth you go back to the life everyone craves for. Imprinting your negative words on the mind of people at the edge of a cliff spiritually. Gun gun gun you shout out in your song knowing you ain't about that life. Having a loving family at home. Leading the blind in to outer darkness. Songs about fornication and the parts a female. Leaving young woman without respect for them self becoming single parents while you and your wife are happily married. Why do people give false advertisement knowing that's not the real them. The blood will be in your hands. This world is falling with a cushion at the bottom. Why not prepare parachutes so that the landing may become easier. You stripped our woman and weaken our men. We have no chance against a thing we call Life. Why bother no one will listen. Your thoughts are too colorful for this dim world. Your weird to outspoken. No one will accept you because what u say go against all odds. If you speak out you are told to shut up. Your slowly losing your mind they will say. Your going crazy and put in a cell. Don't fix what don't wanna be fixed life.