read

It was a cold winter morning, and world-famous pop star Harry Styles was awakening from his slumber, when he got an alarming call from none other than Zain "Zayn" Malik.

"I need you to round up the boys and head on down to the studio" Zayn said in a strong English accent.

"What? Wh-" before Harry could finish, the call was ended. 'How rude' Harry thought to himself. He was completely flabbergasted. "I wonder what he wants," Harry thought out loud. Before he could ponder about the answer, his mother shouted down the hall.

"Harry Elizabeth Styles, are you talking to yourself again?" She exclaimed. Harry had completely forgotten his mother asking him numerous times to stop.

"Not now mum!" He shouted back. Now you may be wondering, why does someone as rich as Harry Styles live with their mother? Well truth be told, Harry was quite the loser.

Just then, there was a loud knock at the door. "I hope it's not that pastor my mums sleeping with, what's his name again?" Harry thought out loud again.

"Harry how many times do I have to say this? Stop talking to yourself, and show some respect for Father Cowell." His mom shouted at him from down the hall. While Harry and his mum were shouting back and forth, the front door burst open, and in walked Kanye West.

"Harry Styles!" His voice boomed throughout the house.

    "Who is it?" Harry shouted back, in a somewhat feminine voice, as he finally got out of bed. Harry sprinted towards the door and when he saw Kanye he asked "Who the bloody hell are you?" Kanye was taken back by Harry's question.

    "Who am I? What rock have you been living under? I am but the greatest rapper of all time" Kanye exclaimed, sounding a little too self centred.

    "Soulja boy?" Harry shrieked with excitement. As soon as those words came out of Harry's mouth, Kanye fainted. "Oh man, not again," Harry sighed as he swept who he thought was soulja boy out of the way. Once Harry was almost finished hiding the man from his mum, a note fell out of Kanye's pocket. 

    I need you to go to Harry Styles' home, he must still be sleeping. Please get him to come down to the studio, everyone is already waiting.

                        Xoxo your hubby Zayn

    'Wow' Harry thought 'Zayn's dating Soulja boy and didn't even tell me? How rude.' Harry was furious at Zayn for keeping such a secret from him, especially since he knew Soulja boy was his favourite person of all time. After crying a bit, Harry finally decided to get dressed and make his way to the studio.

    About half an hour later, Harry finally arrived at the studio. He burst through the door and everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at him. Finally, Zayn cleared his throat.

    "Well, now that everyone's here, I have an announcement to make," he said calmly "I have decided to leave the band to pursue my passion of drag." Zayn hurried out of the room, while everyone sat there with shocked looks on their faces, except for Harry, who had started crying.

    After about 5 minutes of silence, Niall Horan spoke up "So what does this mean?" Everyone wiped the shocked looks off their faces and started pondering about the bands future.

    "I think this means we have to split up" replied Liam, who was starting to cry. As a matter of fact, everyone was starting to cry. Just then, Zayn walked back in. All the faces in the room lit up, as they were hoping it was an April Fools prank, or something.

    "Forgot my coat, sorry..." said Zayn in a calm and collected tone as he walked back out. 'Wow, how could I stay mad at someone who's as cool as him?' Harry thought to himself as he peaked out the window. He saw Zayn hop in the back of a white van that Gordon Ramsey was driving.

    "Gosh darn it Uncle Ramsey, back at it again with the white vans," Harry muttered to himself. He looked back at the boys who were in tears. "Well farewell my fellow somewhat less attractive coworkers, but also my best friends" He said as he walked out the door. Harry sat in his car and couldn't hold himself together, so he cried, a lot.

It had been a few years since the band broke up, and Harry was still busy moping around about it. But the other band members were doing quite well. Zayn had been the winner on RuPaul's drag race season 19 under the name Jazzy Supreme, Niall Horan became an 18+ dancer, Liam Pain decided to join the army, but he was MIA before they even went to war, and the other one, well, nobody cares what they did.