introduction

If you are reading the words on this page, I will assume that either the hivemind has contacted you, or you accidentally stumbled upon something you should not have.

In case of the second happenstance, please leave. This book is not for you.

If you were contacted by the hive mind, please, continue reading. You belong here now. You are connected. You are one of us.

You don't want to be in here. It is not safe for you to be apart of this story. But I know you will come back. They always do. Once you first enter, you never really leave.

The premise of this story is simple. Of course, you must know it if you're reading it, but in case you are having trouble figuring it out from the title, this story is about the terribly idiosyncratic apartment structure, Wonted Apartment, which is located on the left of Standard Street.

No, not that left. The other left. Nope, not there. Wrong left again. You need to go to the right left.

Yes, there you go. Oh, and it appears you've not yet decided to leave the story. That's unfortunate. However, it's your choice. Do as you wish.

Inside of Wonted Apartment, there is nine stories. Inside of this story, there is many more stories. This story is not part of Wonted Apartment. However, this story is Wonted Apartment.

On behalf of the residents of Wonted Apartment, it is best that you continue reading. They will cease to exist as soon as this book is done and over. On that note, don't get too attached. Nobody lives forever.

Welcome.

Welcome to Wonted Apartment.