Bad Blood - I

"Do you guys know the reason why I called you all here?" I spoke to the squad, team -whatever you want to call it. My name is Aliyah grey and I'm in a gang, blunt? I think so, and I also dont care.

You must be wondering, how did I become who I am? why am I this person? its simple really and Ill explain it for you.

My father is a mafia leader, the worst of them all. I got stuck in the middle when students started to think they could take advantage of me being the innocent little girl I was - and started to bully me.

As you can tell, my father came to the rescue and, well, taught me how to defend myself. And lets just say, the bullying definitely stopped once I sent this one girl who tried to humiliate me infront of a crowd of people, to the hospital.

"Im guessing somethings up - that bullshit X-side gang again?" William came up to me, almost kissing me but I thankfully moved my head away on time, making him kiss me on my cheek instead.

I grimaced, "did you ask for permission to kiss me? Ew!"

"Didn't think I needed permission, love"

I ignored the fact he called me that, "anyways, before I was rudely interrupted -" I smirked, "Marcus, the leader of the x-side gang has started a fight with us. He took Gabriel hostage and we need to do something about it. Something that'll make him think twice before doing what hes done again, and I know exactly what to do."

"I was wondering where he was" Kassandra rolled her eyes, "those fuckers need to stop trying to start shit with us,"

I nodded in agreement, they think theyre badass but no one really acknowledges them.

Like the saying goes, 'all bark but no bite'  which I of course agree to, when it comes to them.

Pathetic. It makes me laugh really.

"Im going to make a phone call to him, requesting a link up and we can all sort out our problems on the spot. Lets see if they'll actually do something about it this time," I said.

We all scoffed, "I doubt that," joshua spoke. Like I said, Pathetic.

You see were a gang of 5, its me, Kassandra, Joshua, William and Gabriel.

"This is going to be fun,"

We all smirked as we stared at eachother in triumph.

————
This chapter is boring and simple, but I promise you wont regret trying out this book, as im going to try my hardest.