Bad blood - II

"Yo, who's this?" He asks me as soon as he picks up my call, and I cant help but think to myself about the question he asked me. Who am I? THE queen of course. What kind of stupid question is that? No really I'm joking, but being so serious all the time gets boring.

"Who am I? Dont act like you havent got my number saved on your contact list, babe, you know exactly who this is." I smirked,

"Aliyah," im guessing hes also smirking due to the tone of his voice.

"The one and only."

"What do you want? Dont tell me you miss Gabriel already?" That idiot, always seems to find a way to piss me off. But of course my ego is to big to give him the satisfaction of knowing he hes got this effect on me.

Scowling I replied, "meet me at 8pm at clissford park where no one can see us-" im going to give him a taste of his own medicine, "oh and bring back up, youll need it." And with that I ended the call, knowing hed show up.

————

Were all ready and at clissord park, waiting for Marcus and whoever else to show up, knowing that it would be the others in his gang, and I wanted to look impressive as I beat Marcus up.

Im wearing tight leather black jeans, that made me feel good, because they were my favourite, a red tshirt and my signature black leather jacket. I also wore a red pair of Jordans. Simple, but still good looking. Red lipstick was applied to my plump lips and I just left my tinted eyebrows, as always.

Today was going to be...interesting? I think thats the word I was looking for.

"Well, well, well-" I heard as I turned around with a smirk on my face, the voice belonged to none other than Marcus. And he was also smirking, which is what we seem to do a lot. "-dont you look hot today," he finished off, roaming his eyes up and down my body.

I crossed my arms over my chest and stepped closer to him, "first of all, I look hot everyday." I rolled my eyes, "and second," with out warning, I boxed him on his jaw as hard as I possibly could, and in a matter of seconds his lip was bleeding.

He wiped his lip and looked up at me like ive just started war, but its not the first time hes looked at me like that - and im not easily scared, so I ignored it.

"Where. Is. He?" I hissed,

Marcus looked back, and Gabriel stepped out.

I was surprised when I looked at him, his face was untouched and he was walking fine. Which could only lead me to think one thing. What the fuck. If they hadn't done anything to him then what was he doing with them until now? Surely they wouldnt take the time out of their day to be able to capture him and come all the way to the middle of no where in this park, to let him go untouched.

"Dont look so surprised at seeing him with not so much of a scratch" marcus said and two of the other people in his gang let out a laugh, whilst Joshua and Kassandra stepped forward and had a screw on their face. Why the fuck are they laughing?

William looked over to Gabriel and stared him dead in the eye.

"I suggest your little friends step back and let me finish my sentence before getting all defensive," marcus let out.

Joshua and Kassandra looked at me and I nodded, which led them to taking a few steps back.

"Say what you have to before im forced to hurt the other side of your face, youre starting to vex me." I was growing impatient.

"What you should be surprised about, is-" he took a glance at Gabriel, "the fact Gabriel over here, has decided come to our gang and leave yours." And with that he was back to smirking.

We all stared at each other in silence, the only noise being the wind.

"What did you just say?" My voice was monotone.

"Unless youre deaf, you heard what I said"

Silence surrounded us again, and in seconds as we all stared at Gabriel, marcus and his followers should I say, walked away from us and left.

I was beyond angry, and im not letting them think they won just because we've lost a member.

No.

They could be walking away now, but ive got a plan, one that Marcus wont be able to escape.

Let the games begin.