❣❣ Mother's Day Special ❣❣

Fyre's POV:

It is unusual to every school in our world to have a mother's day. Those things only happen at the world where people who are not a  manipulator lives which means, at Earth.

Our school is having a whole day of preparation for the Mother's Day tomorrow. Many mom's will be attending tomorrow and my mother will be one of the best sponsor of this event. Not that I hate the whole idea of this event, I love my Mom and I do appreciate every mom's out there working and supporting their family for a better future, it's just that our room is over-designed. We will be having a hard time cleaning this room.

"Pres, don't you think our room is overly designed?" I asked our class president who's been busy making our classmate work and organizing our room's surprise to our own mother.

"What are you talking about, Isabel? Everything's enough! Everything is great!" She commented after looking every corner of our room. I took a deep sigh after hearing her answer. Our room's design is worse from when it is still Valentine's.

The person who gave the idea of 'the one with the best-designed room will receive an award' should just go and find his or her fun. Tsk.

Sick of waiting for my brother I decided to went home. I know my brother is busy flirting with every girl around the school so I won't bother waiting anymore.

When I got home, I went straight to my room and slept.

~~~~~

I woke up from the noise of my alarm clock and today is the day.

I prepared myself before going to school. I know our school is full of mothers and I know for sure that I would see each student greeting their moms a happy mother's day so I'll just prepare myself for my plan as well.

I may not look like I'm preparing things but I do have something up my sleeve.

I am going to sing on stage together with my twin brother. It is the only idea I could come up with. Everybody has been thinking of giving their mom a gift or would surprise them with cakes. Nobody ever planned on singing so I decided to take the chance.

I love my mom and she's the only girl I would ever live my life with. My mom may be childish and sometimes moody (just like me) I still love her with all of my heart. Same goes for my dad.

I arrived at school and the smile of every student welcomed me.

It is so mesmerizing seeing every student hugging, kissing and greeting their mom. I can even see the school's deliquents going soft in front of their mother.

Still, you can't avoid those students who hate their mother for a reason and those students who don't have or lost their mothers.

"I wonder where's my mom tho"

Me and my brother will perform after lunch and this performance is considered as the main event of the day.

My mom told me that she's just going to arrive at one in the afternoon since she have a business to attend together with my dad.

I went straight to my classroom. It may look weird or what but we have booths like prison booth, dedication booth, photo booth, Honesty booth and even marriage booth. And since the student council is short of people to look after the booth they asked (more on begged) me to look for the honesty booth. Since I don't have much choice, I agreed.

So right now, I am preparing myself to look over the booth which is near at the side entrance of the university where every mom who is coming inside would see.

The booth's mechanics are very easy. The mother and the son or daughter would go inside the little room we prepared. That is where the mother is going to ask the question written on a little paper in front of them.