She's Back

Chapter 1

*Seth's P.O.V.*

June 30, 2014. RAW had just started. After Cena got done babbling about nothing, I came out for my match against RVD. It was a nice match full of surprises. I picked up the win after I Curb Stomped his face into the mat.

Dean Ambrose popped up on the tron and told me he'll be there whenever I decided to cash in my contract. He was dead serious and I had to think of a plan to cash it in successfully. After Dean finished harassing me, I went to the back. I saw Naomi and Cameron stretching for their match.

"Hey girls, what's going on ?" I asked them. "Hey Seth !" they said at the same time. "I'm ready to go out here and kick some Bella booty ! Gotta show everyone I can hang with former divas champ and all that." Cameron said. "Girl ! You know it's a handicap match ! We should just hurry up and get it over with. Nikki is our friend and she's going through a lot." Naomi told Cameron. "Girl bye ! It's my time to shine." said Cameron and walked off.

"Seth ! What am I gonna do with that girl !?" Naomi asked. "It's only 8:26pm. It's not too late to drag her to the curb." I said as we laughed. "You're up next, break a leg." I said. "Oh I'll break someone's leg." she replied back.

Still backstage, I was thinking about who could be returning tonight. A former champion. Rumor had it that it was Jericho in the limo, which I had no problem with, but I hoped it was a diva like Melina, even more so AJ.

Late on, Justin Roberts introduced the mystery man in the limo, and out came The Miz. The entire crowd, including myself was disappointed. In the middle of his speech, Chris Jericho came out ! He didn't say a word, he just hit a Codebreaker & sent The Miz to hell ! I saw a future chance of a match with Jericho, until the Wyatt's destroyed him.

I saw Paige backstage about to go out to the ring. "Hey, you have a match ?" I asked. "No, I'm just going out to tell everyone off. I haven't lost this title yet. I'm simply the best." she said in a cocky tone. I stood right where superstars waited to make their entrance and listened.

"I have beaten everyone for this." Paige said on the mic. She continued, and when she said she was the best, the producers hit a theme that I knew way too well, it was AJ's theme. I couldn't believe it ! I jumped up and asked "Where is she ?" Then she walked right pass me and said "She's about to get her baby back." She skipped to the ring and took over the segment.

"I just wanted to say, you were right and you proved me wrong. Congratulations." AJ said to Paige. "What !? No ! Stomp her face in !" said backstage as Alicia Fox walked passed me and said "You crazy."

"How stupid do you think I am ? You're doing what I did to you after Wrestlemania. I'm not falling for it. These people don't want to see me put my title on the line." Paige said refusing to face AJ. "Yeah cause you're scared ! Scary cat !" I said jumping up and down. "Sir do you need to go to the back ?" a worker asked me.

"I think we should let the fans vote. Who wants to see a championship match right now !?" AJ asked and the crowd went crazy wild chanting Yes ! I started chanting as well until Barrett approached me. "Rollins. I'm afraid I've got some--" he said until I cut him off.

The match started, and AJ was getting tossed all over the place. "Duck ! Elbow ! Kick ! Kick her face off !" I yelled. Out of nowhere. AJ soon slapped Paige and won with a cradle pin. "Ladies and gentlemen, your winning and the NEEEEEW Divas Champion, AJ Lee !" Justin Roberts announced and the crowd gave her a standing ovation.

"AJ ! It's good to have you back !" I said as she came to the back and I hugged her. "Seth ! It's good to see you too Mr. Money In The Bank." she said smiling at me. "You slapped the pale out of her ! Congratulations !" I told her until I heard someone behind me."AJ welcome back. Congrats on your second title reign. How do you feel ?" Renee Young said for an interview."I'll see you later, we'll have to catch up soon." she said as she walked off with Renee. I watched her leave and said to myself, "She's so perfect."

{This Chapter is dedicated to the return of my wife AJ}