Taken

Chapter 6

*Seth's P.O.V.*

"Dude I'm serious ! She said she had a crush on me for years !" I yelled at Roman. "I believe you ! I'm just saying Dean won't believe you." "I won't believe what ?" Dean said sitting at our table at Starbucks. "Go ahead and tell him Seth." Roman said putting me on the spot. "If you have to attack us with a chair again, I swear I'll kick your ass all across this Starbucks !" Dean yelled. "Not even close. AJ has a huge crush on me." I told him.

"A crush ? Really ?" he said with no enthusiasm. "Are we in 6th grade or what ? Just come out and say it ! Does she want the Dick or naww ?" "Dean ! She's not like that !" I told him. "She spent the night at his place the other night. I always see them backstage together." Roman told him. "And you didn't give her the D ?" "Dean !" I yelled at him. "And check this out; last time I saw them backstage, they were both handcuffed to a table in catering." Roman added. "So you tried to give it to her at work !? You kinky little bastard !" "Dean !" I yelled again. "Relax ! We're just kidding !" Roman told me laughing. "Wait, a girl likes you ?" Dean asked as I sighed.

"If you told her you like her and she told you the same, why don't you ask her out ?" Roman questioned. "I would, but I don't know how. This is my first time going through this ?" I reminded them as we walked out of Starbucks. "Oh Yeah. I forgot you had a virgin dick." "One more ! One more time Dean !" I yelled at him, almost throwing my coffee on him. "You won't do shit Seth. Just go up to her and be like "you wanna see a blackout ?" She'll go crazy !" Dean suggested. "Roman what ideas you got ?" I asked shaking my head at Dean. "Just ask her out. The worst she could do is say no."

We split up and I went back to my hotel room. I spent a while thinking of a way to ask AJ out properly. She's the most adorable thing in the world, so I had to do it in a special and rememerable way. "I could take her to a fancy restaurant !" I said to myself. "No, I can't rip my sleeves off anymore. I could by a cake with a picture of us together on it and have them put "will you go out with me?" on it ! No, that's corny." Every idea I came up with was horrible.

AJ called, but I didn't answer it, not until I found a way to ask her out. I called Roman and forced him to come over so I could practice on him.

"Dude, you're thinking about this too much ! It doesn't have to be fancy." Roman said walking through the door. "But it has to be perfect ! Now stand there and act like AJ." I told him. He slanted his hips and started playing with his hair. "Seth ! When are gonna play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare !?" he said in a squeaky voice. "I will kick your head off." I said pointing at him seriously.

I got all up in Roman's face and held both of his hands. He rolled his eyes and started whining. "Suck it up or I'll tell everyone what happened at that party." I said black mailing him. "I don't know what you're talking about." he said pulling away from me. "Since when do you come to my house at 3am asking for some extra clothes ?" I reminded him. He gave in and I assumed my position, took his hands again, looked him deep in the eyes and started.

"AJ, I really like you. You make me happy, and I feel comfortable with you more than with anyone else. You're like a part of me that I've been missing for so long, but I found that part. Will you do me the honor, and be my girlfriend ?"

Roman quickly closed his eyes and before I knew it, he gave me a pec kiss on the lips. "Dude !" I yelled as I slapped him. "Dude !" he yelled as he slapped me back. "What was that for !?" I asked. "You slapped me first !" "I'm talking about the kiss !" I shouted. "I was under a lot of pressure and you were right there and- and that so beautiful." he said. "Dean can not find out about this !" "Forget him ! AJ can't find out !" I said as my phone ranged. "It's AJ ! What do I tell her !?" I yelled. "Nothing about the kiss !" he answered.

"Hello ? Hey AJ. Oh you called ? Sorry I missed it, I was talking to Randy about our next match together, but I'm free now, you wanna come over later for dinner ? Okay, I'll see you later." "Okay Rome, you gotta go." I told him after I talked to AJ. "I wasn't even here. I don't even know where I am. I don't even know who you are !" he said panicking. "We didn't do anything !" he said walking out the door. "Yeah, we didn't, you did. Go home and think about what you've done !" I yelled at him like a child. I slammed the door, ordered room service and jumped into the shower. When I got out, I cleaned my place up and set candles on the table.

A knock came to the door and it was AJ. I nervously answered it and invited her in. "You're all fancy dressed." she said smiling. "Just getting cleaned up for my company." "Haha, well you did good. You have candles and everything ! What's this all about ?" she asked. "I just wanted to give my friend a nice dinner room service could provide." I said lying. "Well it's very romantic." she told me. "But your hair is poking up just a little." she said fixing my hair. Our eyes met and there was a moment of silence. "Um, let's sit down, dinner just came so it's fresh." I said with my voice cracking.

~Later That Night~

"Hahaha ! Did he really plan that !?" "Yes ! Dean put a lizard in his bag and it scared the crap out of him ! So when the pay-per view came later that day, Roman told Punk to move out the way when Dean grabbed him. Sure enough Punk moved and Roman speared Dean." I told her, explaining why Roman speared Dean. "Oh my gosh that's so funny ! Hahaha ! You tell the best stories !" she said laughing.

"This was a good dinner. I'm glad you invited me over." she told me. "I just wanted to hang out for a little bit, that's all," I told her. "but we need to have a serious talk." I said as she rubbed her hands together and pushed her hair behind her ear. "Okay, what is it ?" I stood up, took her hand and bought her close to me.

"AJ." "Stop." she said interrupting me. "I talked to Roman earlier." she said. "He told me-" "We kissed !" I yelled out. "Uhh ...." "I was practicing on how to ask you out, and he gave me a little kiss after I told him what I was going to tell you." I explained. "Okay, he did not tell me that." she said. "He didn't ? Well how awkward is this."

"He told me how you never had a girlfriend before. But now I guess I know why he was said it when I said hey to him at the store." she explained. "You should know that I never had a boyfriend either." "But, you're so amazing and adorable." I said boosting her confidence.

"This wont be easy, mainly because we both have never been in a legit relationship. But I'm willing to give it shot if you are." I said. "I'll be your girlfriend, but I just have to know one thing." "Anything you wanna know, you got it !" I said hugging her. "You didn't feel anything in the kiss did you ?" she asked. "No, not at all !" I said. "I think Roman did though, but it's nothing." I told her. I looked her in the eyes and we both in for our first kiss together.

After so many years of crushing behind the scenes, fail attempts at talking and not enough one on one time, I finally had my dream girlfriend.

{Just a few more chapters !}