Chapter 1 : Childhood

When I was a child, I had a difficult time. Indeed my mother beat me, I had only few friends, I was very unhappy. My father was the only person who loved me. But one day, he died under the knocks of my psychopath mother. 

My father did not support anymore the violent and excessive behavior of my mother then he saw another woman in secret. My mother discovered it and did not accept it. To prevent him from seeing again this woman, my mother thus locked him into the cellar of the house with rats. He let die himself of hunger and sorrow, without taking into account my affection for him. He lost in this cellar any notion time, minutes became then hours.

My father dies a few months later. My mother and I went to her funeral. all the family of my father was in tears. My mother remained impassive in front of the horror which she had. It is this funeral that I taught that my mother did not have a family anymore on whom to count. I was then only five years old. I was then only five years old.

Years passed and I am brought in at the high school of Oxford. I hoped I could finally make friends and I lived normally. Indeed I was harassed during all my schooling by all the pupils of my school. These pupils stole me my business(affairs), offended me and struck me every day. It was really very difficult to support(bear).

Can anybody save me from this hell ?