Chapter-7

!!Smut-ish wArNiNg!!

Lucas POV

I quickly shifted not caring what happened to my clothes. I sprinted letting my wolf take over. He was so mad.

Soon I saw Nick stomping a cigarette into the ground. He looked up and his eyes went huge and his skin paled.

I walk up to him still in wolf form and just lay in the ground. Nick sits down next to me with his head down. I shifted and sat by nick.

"I'm sorry." He said still with his head down.

"Promise me cigarettes is it. No weed, pot, cocaine...." I looked at him with pleading eyes. I know he is addicted, but if I can keep him from doing drugs I'll be happy.

He nodded, and wiped his cheek. I was so mad I didn't even notice he was crying.

Suddenly I felt guilty. I grab his and pull him close.

"Um...babe..." He said. Omg He said 'babe' that was so cute!

"Yea"

"You're um...naked..." he said and blushed.

I look down realizing I was.

"Oh" I said laughing at myself. I get up and shift. Nick climbs onto my back and we go to the house.

I carried him until we were in our room then I finally shifted.

I got dressed and sat on the bed. Nick was in front of me so I pulled him into my lap so he'd be straddling me.

He locked our lips, and could taste the cigarettes. I needed this so I wasn't going to complain.

He placed his hands in my hair and pulled. It wasn't light, but it wasn't to aggressive. It caused me to moan into his mouth. I licked his bottom lip hoping for entrance. He didn't grant me any so I went to his neck. I kissed all over until I found his sweet spot. I kissed down and he moaned bucking his hips.

I started to suck making hickies around it. Then licking the spot one more time, I let my canines grow and I bit into his neck. At first he fences but then relaxed and became a moaning mess. He was thrusting his hips into mine. His pants rubbed perfectly on the bulge in my pants.

I wanted to take him right then and there but he wasn't ready. I feel the bulge in his pants and place one hand in his hip and the other played with the waist and of his jeans.

His hands still in my hair, he continued to pull.

I undid his jeans and reached into his boxers. As soon as I touched him he yelped in pleasure.

I held tight to the base of his member

"What do you want baby?"

He looked at me with pleading eyes.

"You have to use words. What do you want?"

"Please touch me. Please Luca."

"Who?"

He gave me a look but then moaned out "please daddy!"

I smirked and began to work him. I moved my hand around his member and he became putty in my hands. Nick jerked his hips up wanting more. I felt like he was about to cum so I quickly let go.

He whined wanting me again but I just watched with a small smile on my face. He began to ride my leg, getting friction from my pant leg. He starts moving quickly and begins to pant and moan. Soon he cums out into my pants. I couldn't care les though. My little mate looked so beautiful, his hair all messed up and his cheeks tinted red. He painted out of breath and rested his head on my shoulder.

I strip him of his clothes and dress him in some boxers and one of my black hoodies. I lay down and he courted up next to me. His head is rested on my chest as he draws shapes on it.

"You never got to finish..." He said

"You're all that matters."

"I'm going to make it up to you soon." He replied.

He then fell asleep in my arms. We both sleeper until lunch, and relaxed the rest of the day.