Chapter 13

"Fresh!" The rest of the group caught up with him, someone gasping at the sight. "Hurry! Grab the Dustation!" Undayne yelled, some running off, and the rest trying to get to the dust.

Fresh kneeled at the dust, his tears waterfalls, streaming down his cheek bones.
"PJ!" Fresh yelled out, knowing not to touch the dust. "I'm sorry..." Fresh could barely breath.

"Come on Fresh... They're putting him in the Dustation." Undayne helped Fresh up, everyone crowing around the dust.
After the dist was inside, one of them handed Fresh the note.
Fresh's eye sight was blurry from all his tears, so he wiped them away, but more came.
Fresh opened the note, only to sob more when he read.

I know... You guys never cared much about me. I saw it in your eyes all the time... But I just want to let you know, I still love you, all of you!
I know dad and Cil has trouble showing their what they truly, and I do to. So please, don't mess will to them. They did absolutely nothing wrong.
I'm the one who did wrong...
I only cared for myself, and when I didn't get the attention, I got it out on the people that are close to me, or even people who had nothing to do with it...

I'm really sorry Dad, Cil, Pally, and Ink... I should've been a better person.

I'm sorry Undyne for not being the best friend you hoped for. All I know is that your the best, loyal, amazing, friend any monster or human can have!

And I'm especially sorry to Fresh, to taking my anger out on you.
I really did love you, and I wish I showed it in a better way. Maybe we could've been happy, together..

So in all, I'm really sorry for being a disappointment.

I hope to not see you in the after life soon, because you all have a purpose and so much to love for!

Oh! And one more thing! Fresh! Thank you for the best first kiss! You made my truly happy.
And it's been thousands of years since I felt that way.

~ Sincerely,
                PaperJam Fallacy

~~~😼😼😼~~~

"I'm really sorry for your loss..." Undayne said as she turned away, not wanting to see PJ's family's sad expressions.

After seeing Fresh so broken, she doesn't want to see his family.

Fresh quietly handed Error the note, not daring to look up.
There was a soft chuckle. "That dumb*ss b*tch..." Fresh heard the sadness in Error's voice. "Who's at the door?" Cil walked up, seeing Error's face expression. "What happened?" Cil asked, getting worried. "PJ's dust." Error said, his voice glitching. "What?" Cil said out of pure disbelief.

"We tried everything... Even the Dustanator... But his sould refuses to come back..." Undayne started leaving. "You're not serious... This is a joke, right?" Cil said as Error stayed quiet.
Error suddenly disappeared. "This is your fault!" Cil said out of anger. "I'm sorry." Fresh voice cracked. "You're not sorry! If you were, you wouldn't have played with his emotions!" Cil yelled as his tears slid down his face.
Before Fresh knew it, the front door slammed, and PJ's note fell to the floor.

~~~😼😼😼~~~

Fresh uncontrollably sobbed.
He held the note closely to his chest.
Fresh felt as if he could barely breath.

"Fresh! Get out!" You've been in there for days! We have school!" Cray tried his best to get his brother out of his room.

"No! Go away..." Fresh sobbed out, holding the note closer. "Stop being such a baby! You weren't even close to him!" Cray was getting impatiently and angry.

There was a sudden click then the door opened. "Fresh!" Cray seemed a but happier, but it was all drowned when he saw Fresh's face expression.

Stained tears, only sadness, and tired.

"Why don't you get ready?" Cray said as Fresh shrugged, grabbing his bag and walking to the door, Crau following. "You're going to school like that?" Fresh looked down at his clothes that was rinkly. "Yeah... Why?" Fresh said as Cray shook his head, smiling as they both walked to their school.

~~~😼😼😼~~~

School was quiet, it was only filled with whispers. "Fresh!" Undyne's voice rang in the quiet halls as she ran up.
She had tears in her eyes. "I'm really sorry about PJ." Undyne said as Fresh shook his head. "No... I'm sorry. It's my fault..." Fresh said as he teared up more, but closed his eyes so his tears won't come. "It's really not--" "FRESH!" Alphys ran down to halls, hugging Fresh tightly. "I haven't seen you on forever... I'm really sorry!" Alphys softly. "For?" Fresh said. "I know how you felt about PJ. I also know what happened between you too." Alphys said, making Fresh blush. Alphys let him go, smiling softly at Fresh, who tried smiling back, but failed. "Uhh... What happened between you too?" Undyne asked, Fresh blushing madly. "Alphys can tell you." Fresh said as he left before she said anything. 

"They almost had sex." Alphys whispered, Undyne facepalming herself. "The idiot," Undyne said as she lightly chuckled to herself, her chuckles dying as she teared up again. "Undyne!" Alphys said in worry. "I'm really! Truly! Very! Sorry!" Alphys hugged Undyne, who hugged back. 

~~~😼😼😼~~~

"This is all your fault! He's dead because of you!" Another person yelled at Fresh, who took a deep breath, attempting to calm himself down. "If it wasn't for you, he would still be here!" Their voice rang through the PE room. 

Error, Ink, and Cil haven't been here since the PJ gone missing, and now no one heard from them since they knew about PJ's death. 

Fresh teared up once again, closing his eyes to stop the tears. "Don't even start crying! You don't deserve to cry over him! You're the reason he's dead!" Everyone was yelling at him. 

Fresh lightly chuckled. "Yeah... I know..." He said under his breath. "Leave him alone!" Everyine turned to see Alphys and Undyne. "He's the reason why-." Undyne cut them off. "He's not! He didn't even do anything!" Undyne defended Fresh. "Yes it is! Cil said himself! Fresh-." "Cil was upset and blamed the person around him! Fresh didn't do anything!" Alphys added. 

"No! It's my fault! Stop defending me!" Fresh's voice cracked. "If it wasn't for me, he would still be alive! I'm really s-sorry!" Fresh said as he teared up more, biting his tongue then sighing.