b)

the next morning, chandler woke up beside joey. for a second he was wondering what he was doing there, but his memories of last night came flooding in. he was sure they didn't have sex, but to make sure, he did peek below the blankets, rest assured they were both still wearing their underwear.

soon enough, joey awoke from the slight shuffling. "good um, morning, joey," chandler said awkwardly. he blushed a light red.

"hey. good morning to you too, beautiful," he replied, his hands moving down to grab his ass just a bit.

"i didn't know you liked to talk to yourself. also, keep the hands above the waist," he smirked, pressing his lips to his cheek. he seemed unaffected by the little tease.

"did you know that you have a bubble butt? it's cute, really." he moved his hands up his waist and then back down—under his waistband.

"joey," he warned.

"come on, you know you like it."

"i do not," he whined.

"i think you do," joey grinned, feeling his hands tighten around his ass, "bubble butt."

"don't call me that," he groaned, his hands moving to his neck. a light bulb lit up in his head as he thought more about joey. "from what i know about you, you would definitely be interested in seeing me strip. stop grabbing my ass and maybe you will."

"or i could keep doing this and you'll have to when your.. stuff begins to feel a tad bit too tight in those boxers of yours."

before chandler could say anything else, phoebe knocked on their door. seeing as the door was unlocked and she got no response, she walked in.

"hide," chandler whispered to joey. joey panicked and rolled off the bed, hitting the ground with a loud thud.

"chandler?" phoebe asked, poking her head into his bedroom. joey was then safely under the bed. "what was what thump?"

"i.. i was um, masturbating. right. masturbating."

"oh god, tmi," she groaned, though she did take notice of the multitude of hickeys on his neck. joey's nose began itching, and he accidentally sneezed.

chandler reenacted a sneezing motion. "sorry, so what did you need, phoebe?"

"i came here to tell you that monica's birthday is in five days, so we all need to pitch in. pass the message to joey, will you?"

"will do," chandler said with a nod.

"it's fine, i already heard you," joey spoke from under the bed.

chandler laughed and hit his mattress. "like i said, i heard you, so i'll make sure joey gets the message. you can count on me."

"alright.. ?" phoebe said, making her way out of the apartment.

"that was too close," chandler said under his breath. joey emerged from beneath the bed, nodding his head. chandler laughed lightly, getting up from his bed and locking the door with his back turned to it. "i don't have work today or the rest of this week, so let's just make out," he suggested.

"really? i was thinking of something else."

"like what?"

"let's go on a date to the movies."

"if i had to be honest, that was kind of on my bucket list."

"you already finished it?"

"nope, haven't even started. but if i had, i want to go to a really bad movie and end up making out in the row in the very back."

"wow, chandler: the bad kiddo."

"don't call me kiddo, major turn off."

"what are you a light switch?"

"do you like the dark?"

"no."

"then yes, i'm your light switch; you're supposed to turn me on."

"i don't get it."

"turn me on?"

"oh," he laughed, "no, i still don't get it."

"just shut up and kiss me," chandler sighed. when joey went up to kiss him, he put his hand over his mouth. "i meant at the movies."

"i'm gonna go get ready. i'll see you in a little while."

chandler smiled to himself as joey unlocked the door and went into his room. he wasn't sure on how to dress for a date with a guy, but he assumed the same as if he went out with a girl. he guessed casual, but would it be a hot or cold theater? he decided on a black shirt that had 'touché' written on it in white. he tucked that into his olive green pants and put on a matching olive green coat. he figured he could always take off his coat if it was too hot.

meanwhile, joey dressed into a nice red, black, and white flannel, with dark blue jeans. he sat on one of the recliners and waited patiently for chandler.

now chandler was unsure of how to do his hair. he put some gel, but the little cowlick on the back of his head would not go down. he decided he was wasting his time on that, so he left his room, finding joey on a recliner.

"those pants really bring out your ass," joey teased. he gestured him over and stood up. "you look absolutely amazing."

"i know i said to kiss me at the movies, but i'll make one exception," he laughed, his cheeks filling up with a red tint. he held him by his face and met his lips with his own.

"just one?" joey asked when they separated.

"yes, just one," he mumbled, kissing him once more.

"just one."

"mhmm," he hummed against his lips. joey's hands wrapped around his waist, the kiss getting a bit more intimate.

"let's catch that movie," joey said, breaking the kiss.

"we don't have to; we can stay here and kiss," chandler grinned, kissing down his neck.

"no, no, no. it was on your bucket list, and i said i would help you finish your bucket list, not distract you from it."

"alright, fine," chandler huffed. he smiled and put his coat on, excited to say the least.