Smutty smut smut

ιnĸѕ pov.
Today was the first time I was visiting errors house. He said he had a "surprise" waiting for me at his house..i was excited because of two reasons
1. I was going to his place instead of it always my house. 2. Because i wanted the surprise.  |a few minutes later| I was at errors front door! I extended my arm so i could knock but before i could the door swung open revealing error....h-half naked?! Error pulled me in before i could even say 'hi' then he shoved me on the couch. "E-error w-what a-are y-yo-" i was cut off by him licking my neck and whispering these exact words.."I am in heat". After that sentence i knew i was blushing as hard as I could. Error said "could ya help me out baby....?" Of course I said "yes". Error led me into his room where I saw a maid dress lying on the bed. "You want me too change?" I asked feeling lust overtake my body. "Yes,right in front of me~" error said right by my ear which made shiver. (TO THE BONE,if ya seen the comic ya get it) I get undress and then redressed into the outfit. It was my exact size....but short. "Come sit on masters lap" error said i knew lust had overcame him.

errorѕ pov.
As soon as i said those words ink came towards me and sat on my lap. "I have been a bad little maid i need punishment ~" ink said which turned me on. I asked my little maid to stand up and he obeyed. I unbuckled my pants then removed my boxers to reveal my dick. "do what you wish afterall its your break time" i said as i sat down. Ink came to me and sat back down on my lap. Right ontop of my dick. Ink began to bounce up and down fast. Whcih caused him to moan loudly. "Breaks over" I said as I thrusted into ink which made him jump. Ink got off and layed on the bed with his back on the bed he spread his legs open and I walked up to ink and kissed him deeply. I asked for entrance by using my tongue which jnk opened up. We had a very sexy kiss as some people would say. I pulled and only one string of saliva connected our tongues. I took that moment to thrust hard into ink.
Words "422".