Chapter Three

2 weeks later...

It was the last class of the day before fall break, which also so happens to be the class I have with jungkook.

Listening to the teacher talk about physics, and being the good student I am, taking notes meanwhile everyone else are talking about their plans for break.

Hearing a laugh that's oh so familiar to me, I look down a couple of rows and see mr. playboy laughing with his friends showing his perfect pearly whites.

Suddenly, he looks up at me and we make eye-contact, I quickly look down at my notes again.

Teacher:

Okay class, that's it. Have a good break and don't forget midterms are coming up soon!

Gosh, finally.

I stand up and make my way to my locker, grabbing my coat.

Jungkook:

"Hello, miss y/n."

Y/N:

"Hello, Jungkook.."

Jungkook:

"Hey, so um can you do me a favor?"

Y/N:

"The Jeon Jungkook asking me for a favor?" I say with my eyebrow raised.

He chuckles, putting his hands in his pockets.

Jungkook:

"Yeah, can you take Layla home? I normally would but I have to plan for my party Saturday."

I was a bit hurt that he only came to talk to me about Layla.

Y/N:

"Yeah, no problem."

Jungkook:

"Thanks! Also, would you like to come?"

I look at him confused.

Jungkook:

"To the party?"

Y/N:

"Oh um-"

Jungkook:

"Come on, it'll be fun."

Y/N:

"I don't know.. parties aren't really my thing."

Jungkook:

"It's only one night, what's the worst that can happen?"

I argued back and forth thinking if I should go or not. But really, what's the worst that can happen?

Y/N:

"Okay, fine."

Jungkook:

"Okay cool! See you at the party." He starts walking away.

Once he was about a couple feet away from me he turns back around, "Oh and also, wear something sexy." He says looking at me up and down.

I blush, remembering what had happened weeks ago.

He smiles at my reaction.

Jungkook:

"See you at the party, Y/N."