continued ♥

You woke up, ready to go to school, u couldn't stop thinking of last night when kid had told u he loved u. As u walked up the DWMA steps u saw Liz and Patty teasing kid, kid was blushing slightly while covering his face. You walked up to him. "h..hi kid" you smiled as u greeted him. Kid looked at u and smiled as if seeing u made him forget about Liz and Patty teasing him, "hello (Y/N)". "Well, well, Mr. and Mrs. Death right here" Liz teasingly said. You blushed lightly, kid held your hand and walked with u to class. He kissed your cheek which made u cheeks turn pink, " I apologize for Liz and Patty's behavior.. they just like to tease.." kid said. "o..oh its alright I knew they were just teasing" u said smiling.

--after class--

You put your notebook in ur bag, it was full of doodles of hearts and Kid's name. You walked down the hall to the cafeteria and as u were walking, u were nocked down by none other than black star. "what the heck got in my way" black star said getting up rubbing his head. You were still on the ground a bit dazed from the impact, "ugh.. I...its me...." you replied trying to get up. Black star looked, " oh sorry (Y/N), a big star like me doesn't have time to avoid people that aren't as awesome as me" black star replied grinning . "uh....alright..-_-" u replied a bit annoyed. "what's this..." black star said as he was picking up the notebook u dropped, "o...oh its nothing!", u said reaching for it. Black star ran off looking through the pages, u ran after him trying to get it before he saw the doodles u made earlier. Black star saw the doodles u made and started laughing, u hadn't realized u had both made it to the cafeteria after running. "Kid and (y/n) sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!♪" black star sang loudly in the cafeteria holding up the notebook with the doodles showing. your face turned bright red, u felt so embarrassed u ran out of the school to the stairs, u sat there hiding your face, there were tears in your eyes and u felt like kid would think u were madly obsessed with him or something weird like that. Someone sat by u but u were to sad to see who it was, they hugged u. You looked up to see kid, he wiped ur tears, "what's wrong..".u looked down sad, "black star was teasing me about liking u  in front of everyone..." u replied. "So what", kid said as he moved ur hair out of ur face. " I....Idk...I just don't want u to be embarrassed to be with me.." u said quietly. "how could I ever be embarrassed to be with such a beautiful girl like u" kid said smiling as he placed a kiss on your cheek. You blushed and smiled at him with little tears in your eyes, u hugged him tightly, "i love u kid..." you said happily. "I love u too (y/n).." kid said as he kissed u.