How Carson Met The New Girl.

One Day this girl named Samantha was going to move to a place called atteway. *mom tells  samantha and her sister named anastasia and her older brother named Jeremiah to get up so they could move*.  Samantha says "Mom i am ready do you want me to get jeremiah and Anastasia so we can go". Mom says "Yes because where we are movin is an Amazing place". Samantha says "Ok mom i'll tell them to hurry than". *ok so she goes and gets them and then they leave* . *And when they arrived they all were excited except for jeremiah*. *They go in inside and everyone everyone went upstairs to call dib's for the rooms*.  *The next day* Mom tells them to get ready for for school.  Samantha gets ready for school and tells Anastasia/Jeremiah to get up for school. But they were already left for school except for Samantha. So she leaves and starts walking to school. And Carson sees her walking alone and goes up to her. Carson says "Hey wait up babygirl". She turns around and sees Carson walking towards her and she walks even slower so Carson could catch up to her. Carson says "Hey Beautiful why are you walking alone to school today. And Samantha says "Because my sister and Brother didn't wait for me". and then Carson says "Hey what's your name". Samantha says "Hey my name is Samantha but for short you can call me Sammy. Samantha also tells him "Whats your name cutie". Carson Says "My name is Carson but you can call me Cars for short Sammy". They arrived at school and Carson told Samantha that "Do you want to meet my friends Sammy". And she says "Sure Why Not Cars". So they walk towards Carson's friends and He introduced Samantha to his friends. "Hey Annie i'd like you to meet Samantha My girlfriend". Annie Says "Hey Samantha i'm julianna but you can call me Annie for short". And than he told Hayden to come so he could introduce Samantha to him. He comes over and Carson says "Hey bro i want to introduce you to my girlfriend Samantha". Hayden says "Hey baby girl you look hot. Annie got jealous and Holds Hayden's hand without him knowing.