#Sayden All Day

*Sammy woke up and decided to skip school because of Playerall and she walks to go to Carson's house*  *And on the way there Playerall sees her walking and goes up to her but she just tried to be nice to Playerall * he says "Hey beautiful". And she says "Hey Playerall"! *and he says to her*. "wanna go to the movies". *and she says "I'm  sorry Playerall not today but thanks". *kisses his cheeks* and she  said "I am going to Carson's house"? *and right in that moment they were looking into each others eyes*. *They lean in for a kiss but then Carson goes and gets his mail when all of a sudden he saw Sammy and Playerall kissing*. *He got mad and came up to you guys*. And he says "HEY  PLAYERALL STOP TRYING  TO STEAL MY GIRL"! *And Sammy thinks did he just call me his girl because i am Playerall's girl*. And then she says "Carson can we talk alone please". *carson thinks oh no she is going to say she doesn't want to be more than Just friends*. he says "sure why not". And Sammy tells Carson "I love you carson but i also like Playerall".*And they walk behind the trees and starting to kiss and than it became a make out*. Hayden was wondering what was taking them so long, talking behind the tree and his curiousity got the best of him so he walks to the tree and sees Samantha making out with Carson and instead of him crying he just walked away home upset. After Samantha and Carson finished making out behind the tree they both decided to go home, as Samantha was walking home she decided to call Hayden but, when she did call him instead of him answering the call he simply Declines the call. Samantha had a confused look on her face and says "That is odd usually he answers my phone call after the first ring".