Part 1: The Past

The Not So Distant Past:

The spawn of the Guardian of Death and Time named Wanheda meaning Commander of Death and Time. Born in a lonesome mountain cave near a dragon village where she grew up without parents at all and being visited by one dragon who was close to her age but a bit older than herself and told stories of what happened in town and general news about other neighboring kingdoms. The new friend she had made called her "Star" as she had met her one night alone in Star's (Wanheda's) cave. the friend Star made told her that she was named Rose as her scales were white and had hints of red and pink strands in her hair. One day both of the dragon's got a letter, Star got one to join a Clan and Rose to study magic under another dragon on the other side of the kingdom. Fast forwarding 30 years Rose died due to a war started by Tiger, Star's magic trained who helped her unblock her magic as she couldn't use it( this was uncommon for a dragon to be born with) but had under pressured circumstances been able to unlock it but at the cost of her mentor being corrupted by the energy she had released. Rose's mentor died j before the war and Rose took his place just a bit before she was killed. Star blamed herself and was inexperienced in combat and fled to Equestria.

Twenty Years Ago:

Equestria faced the soulless army and won but their casualties measured 2,876 including the life of the dragon Star that returned as the form of Pyteim, a baby dragon with the colors of blue and hints of black in her hair and a base of a navy blue coat. While the opponent had a total loss of 34, 897 and lost Equestria had just lost their only skilled warrior that had trained once to be in a gang of assailants had died and became a lesser version of herself. Defenseless, Celesta and Luna as well as the other alicorns set up an actual guard training and an army in case of another attack.

Now:

A battle between the spawn of Tiger ( who called himself the Prince of Shadows) and Pyteim and her band; Remi the reincarnation of the Guardian of Energy, Ari the Guardian of Land, and Atrium the Guardian of Heat. As well as Willow the werewolf that Pyteim had befriended at school. Pyteim lost control of her magic on the death side of her and ended up killing Prince while allowing it to almost consume her during the battle on the edge of the Everfree Forest. As of now, she had been in a magically induced coma( brought on by herself) and has been put into Ponyvill's Hospital.

Edit: So this is just a intro to the story and kind of a rough draft of prior events to explain things that may or may not be explained as the story continues so this is my first time trying to do a story so we'll see how this turns out and mistakes will be made along the way and this is really a WIP (including the drawings) so ask me any questions and I'll answer as soon as I can! Other than that stay tune for more Released quite soon!