chapter 4-

UPDATE- I will be trying to update every day or so, Trust me i have alot of things ahead! If you do want to be in my story. Just Comment or message me. Here are the parts i have. 

Girlfriends- 

Kian, Ricky, Sam, Trevor, and later on Jc.

I need about 3 people to be best friends with O2L. 

And i need 2 Major fans who will meet all the boys! 

But I cant do anything until i get more viewers! 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Marie's POV- 

I have seen that Jc was getting sweaty and he was quenching his fist. Then I heard him say "Marie, I really like you, and not in that cheesy friend way. I have liked you for a while and Connor pushed me to tell you." I was speechless. I have never liked Jc i that way. So i just made an excuse. "We have to leave it's going to storm soon and i don't wanna ride in this." "Okay" I saw his very disappointed face and  felt really bad. We rode our penny boards back to the O2L house. Once we got there i felt so bad that i just kissed him.

Jc's POV-

She just kissed me and I am so confused. Back at Taco Bell it seemed like she didnt care. When we kissed it didnt feel like anything. Im starting to second guess her. I know it might sound bad but I dont want to love someone who doesnt love me.....