Wonwoo

Y/N pov:
    'Wonu ah , where are you ?' 'I am at practice what do you want ?' ' oh ok then I won't bother you,bye' 'whatever' wonwoo have been cool to me lately and tomorrow is our anniversary let's hope he remembers and he has been coming home late at night and he keeps saying that he has practice but last night the boys came to our house and they were wondering if wonwoo was home and they said that this few days they ended at 6 instead of 12 and every time he comes home there is always female perfume and there is also lipstick stains on his shirt. I have a feeling that he is cheating on me .

Wonwoo pov:
    Y/n is so annoying she keeps calling me every single hour I am tired of her 'wonwoo oppa ! Let's continue' miyoung broke my thoughts 'ok miyoung saranghae' 'oppa nado saranghae' miyoung is so much better than y/n she is pretty nice sweet loving and she has an amazing body . I was lying to y/n saying I was in practice but I was actually at miyoung house I met miyoung at a friend party and we kind of  hooked up and I find that miyoung is better and we kind of got together so basically I am cheating on y/n .

The next day
Y/n pov :
Today is me and wonwoo anniversary and wonwoo came back late again and with stains and perfume smell again . I hope wonwoo is not cheating on me and he remembered our anniversary. Wonwoo is now sleeping peacefully and I went to the shower ,after shower I thought of going to buy wonwoo his favourite food but it is all the in changwon and it takes any hour to go there but since it is our anniversary I decided to drive to changwon to get wonwoo favourite food .

Wonwoo pov :
Where is y/n ? Whatever . I think I should go shower and call miyoung to come over  and we did it .

Y/n pov :
  That was a Long drive but it does not matter because I know wonwoo would love it . When I came back I heard a strange noise from me and wonwoo shared room , so I walked towards it and I opened the door and I saw the grossest thing I have ever seen in my life , wonwoo and random girl naked in our shared bed ewwww and I dropped everything I had on my hands and tears was running down my cheeks and I just ran out of the apartment and went straight to my Best Friend yoojung house

Wonwoo pov :
  Did I hear something  I think I did so i told miyoung to wait awhile so I can go check and I went out of the room and I saw a mess outside the room it contained my favourite food from changwon and there was a box of chocolate saying happy anniversary wonu saranghae and there was also a card and I took that card and read it and it says

'Happy anniversary wonu u know I love you a lot right and I really really want to spend my whole life with you but I had a feeling that you were cheating on me but I really want you to say that you are not cheating on me and you love me a lot too , if  you say that you were cheating on me I kind of expected that but I would want to spend my last anniversary with you and I will let you go and I just want you to be happy but if you are not cheating on me I already said I would want to spend my life with you saranghae wonu happy anniversary'

After I read that card that is when I know I fucked up big time. I immediately told miyoung to go back and this relationship is done . I tried finding y/n but I can't find her so I decided to tell my members and they got Super mad but they told me not to do it again and we split out to find her and my last place to find her is her Best Friend yoojung house and I went there and knock on the door she opened the door and her face was furious and I ask her where is y/n and she said that she left for America already and she left me a letter and yoojung slam her door in my face . So I went back and told my members and they told me to read the letter the letter said

'Wonu ah I left for America already and I kind of can't believe you actually cheated on me and I was foolish enough to think that you actually love me and you did not cheat on me , now I am letting you go i want you to be happy so wonu ah forget about me ok bye I love you'

I feel so dumb of myself for cheating on y/n and she was an amazing Girlfriend anyone could ask for .