CHAPTER 3

-Louis' P.O.V.-

Tonight was my first date with Harry and I had nothing to wear, I mean, if you ignore the large amount of clean, or rather my term of clean, clothes piled on my bed.

I groaned and stepped in my closet, only in my boxers, but that's irrelevant.

I heard a knock on my door as I shoved the remaining hangers with clothes out of my way, causing a loud screeching sound.

"What?" I called. The door opened before I heard a gasp. I peeked my head out of the closet to see Lottie standing there, looking horrified as she looked at the mess that I call my room.

"What happened it here? A clothes tornado?" she questioned, looking at me. I rolled my eyes and continued my search in my closet. "What are you looking for?"

"Clothes," I answered vaguely. Lottie groaned.

"Obviously,  Louis, there are clothes everywhere. Clothes for what?" she asked.

"I can't find something suitable for my date," I said, dramatically as I walked out of my closet, not really wanting to be in there any more. Lottie crossed her eyes as she saw me only clad in boxers.

"Well, one, who is it with?" she asked. "Two, where are you going?" I knew it excited her that her chump of an older brother finally decided to grow a pair and go out with a guy.

"Harry Styles," I answered smugly. Lottie's jaw dropped.

"Are you kidding me? The guy I used to have a crush on it who you're going out with?"Lottie screeched. I laughed and nodded.

*****

"Oh Lottie!" I yelled as I walked through the door of our house. Lottie, my younger thirteen year old sister, stepped into the living room and I toed off my shoes.

"What now Lou?" she sighed.

"I have some valuable information on your beloved Harry Styles," I said, smirking when her eyes brightened up at the use of his name. She ran over.

"Tell me, tell me, tell me!" Lottie yelled. I laughed, just waiting to see her reaction.

"Well," I started. Lottie has a crush on the hottest guy at my school, high school. Harry Styles, as of now, is gay, so she has no chance whatsoever with him. Unless she magically grows a dick and loses her boobs.

I was just walking down the hallway when one of my friends ran into me, nearly knocking me down.

"Guess what!" he yelled. I rubbed my ear, that hurts now from his yelling.

"What?" I yelled back. He rolled his eyes at my childish ways.

"Get this., Harry Styles, the most popular guy in the entire student body of the high school is gay," he said. My eyes widened and I pumped a fist in the air.

"I'm not so alone anymore!" I yelled.

After Harry had came out, he began dropping the popularity scale, but he's built it up again. Our school is fifty percent LGBT, twenty-five  percent straight and the other twenty-five, homophobic.

"Where's your black skinny jeans? Your expensive pair? I can't find them. Wear those with your best white t-shirt, your jean jacket, a pair of your black Van. Voila! You'll look good!" Lottie exclaimed.

"I can't find them either. You've got the jacket and t-shirt. Let me see if my pants are in the wash," I told her as I pulled on a pair of sweats laying on the floor and walked downstairs and into the laundry room.