Chapter 5

Lynnette quickly pulled her laptop out onto her unscathed, freshly polished black desk. She plopped into her cushioned desk chair, and started up the dark teal colored computer up. She pushed her glasses back up the bridge of her nose, and sighed. While Sherlock was helping getting the larger boxes in, she had set up cameras and bugs around the front, back, and inside the 221 complex. Though very small, the cameras had HD footage rolling in 24/7, and the bugs had the highest sound quality she could manage to find. Life being a information broker wasn't much of a pleasure as she made it out to be to the normal persons eye. To her, it was like a game of Man Hunt. Don't get caught, don't get killed.

She quickly tapped in her password, passed the eye and finger scanner, and continued into her files. She brought up the security cameras on her other offices around the world, adding a new system to her others. She would have many TV's installed, so that she could see what was going on as she managed her work in London. Her eyes squinted in recognition as she studied the outside world of her London cameras. A man stood in front of the door, a sadistic and cocky smile gracing his only visible feature; he wore a large black fedora with a long black trench coat. Her eyes narrowed with disgust. "Moriarty." She muttered, quickly strapping her set of knifes under her baggy sweatshirt to her stomach. She hid a gun in her boot, and stuffed a pen in her bun; more specifically, a smoke pen. Similar to a smoke bomb, she had her arms dealer customize her a pen form of one.

Though it was only her first day, she had already managed to set up a complex lock on her doors and windows. Though it was not the one she normally used, she figured that she may as well just put it on to be safe until her actual locks arrived. She quickly undid said locks, and hauled ass up to Sherlock's apartment. She kicked the door open, making John jump in surprise and then glower at her, while Sherlock stopped his violin. "Moriarty is waiting outside of our front door." She stated, John's eyes widening in shock. "You can't possibly believe he's outside of our door, be realistic now-", he was cut off by the sound of a bullet hitting wood and metal. She raised a brow. "Now do you believe me?" She said, exasperated.

John scrambled up the stairs to his room, while Sherlock pulled out his gun from his desk drawer. "Oh darling Lynnette, where are you?" Moriarty cooed, Lynnette rolling her eyes. She turned to the stairs to find Moriarty making his way up to her. "There you are." He murmured, his eyes widening in admiration. "My, don't you look ravishing tonight." He flirted, pulling his fedora and trench coat off. A pistol hung at his hip, and she smirked. "My, my, no toys today?" She snickered, putting her hand on her hip as she jutted it out.

"No my dear, it's just you and me in your last minutes."

_________________________________________________

HI GUYS

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE LONG WAIT, I JUST GRADUATED AND IM WORKING AT A CAMP SO LIFES BEEN BUSY

I AM GOING TO TRY AND UPDATE MORE, BUT YOU GOTTA BARE WITH ME

Xoxoxooxxooxooxoxoxo

Clover