chapter 3

Y/n POV

I widened my eyes and looked at Camila and she stepped closer to me and pulled me into a hug. "It's going to be okay Y/n/n. Maybe the queen will be understanding..." She said and I nodded. The shorter girl sniffed the air before looking at me "You're a fucking omega!" She said and I looked down.

"Come with us now!" The girl with chocolate colored skin said and we shifted. We then followed the 2 girls.

////////////

After a few minutes we arrived at this huge mansion. I looked and saw a bunch of different guards looking at us. "Relax Y/n..." Camila said and I nodded. We landed and shifted. We walked towards the front door and walked in. 

As we walked in I was hit with a scent. It smells like vanilla...Please don't say that my mate is here! The 2 girls led us up some stairs and the scent kept getting stronger and stronger. We walked until we saw a door and the short girl knocked. 

"Yes?" I heard a voice that sent chills up my spine say. "It's me Ally and Normani and we have some rouges." The Ally girl said and did I forget to mention that Camila and I are rouges? Just like werewolves, dragons have packs...And well...Camila and I don't have a pack. My old pack kicked me out because I am an omega and that's when I met Camila.

Camila's old pack kicked her out because she has a dick. "You may enter." The voice said and we entered. I kept my head down and didn't say anything. It was quiet until I heard the voice say "Mine"

I looked up and saw the most beautiful girl ever. I noticed that there was at least 10 people in here and that's when it hit me...My mate is the alpha...But not just any alpha...My mate is the alpha queen.