First Day of Junior Year

Rory it's time to get up!!!! You don't want to be late on the first day.Says my best friend Tiffany.
As she throws a pillow at me.
Yeah she's right.Says her twin sister Penny.

Alright alright. And Tiff you know I hate being called Rory. I groan.

Okay then A-uro-ra get up! We're going to be late. Says Tiff. I'm-

Okay give me 30 to get in and out of the shower then 40 to brush my teeth and do my hair and makeup the 5 to gather my things and go. That leaves us with 30 minuets to go get coffee and colotchies.

Okay well then don't let us be in your way. We will be downstairs talking to Momma Stephanie. Says Tif.

We all start laughing cause no one but my close friends call her that.

1 hour 10 minuets go buy and I walk into my room to gather my things and the twins look and and say "Omg Rory!"

What is something wrong? Does this shirt make me look fat? Is my makeup to much? Does my hair look like trash?

No no no! Rory you look AMAZING! All the boys will be falling for you.

Yeah right I look like a piece of trash that woke up way to late. I mean look at this mop on my head. And...

Omg we are going to be late Aurora your driving right? Says Tif

Yeah yeah come on Penn grab my phone and charger. Tif my backup lipstick. I'll grab my bag.

Come on girls y'all are going to be late.

Okay mom!
Okay Momma Stephanie!

Bye mom love you! See you later.

On the way to the coffee and colochies place.

See I told y'all 30 minuets to spare.

Yeah yeah you were right but still.

At school

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Picture of Aurora.

That's all for now, tell me what you think should happen.

How is it so far??

I'll post on weekends when I can.