Experiments

"Subject 1021 are you ready" said a mysterious man " yes let's get this over with" said young Daniel as the machine powers up Daniel wakes up with his ability active as John walks in Daniel turns it off. Was it the same dream? Daniel remember it over  don't let it bother you" John says Kat walks in and say "has any one seen max?" Daniel tells everyone to sit down he tells them about foniás. Emerson says " when "max" appeared his heat signature showed he wasn't a normal human, I thought it was because of his portal jumping." Daniel tells them that he will be looking for max and wouldn't be back for a couple of days.
___________3days later______________
During school: hallway
Adrian annoyed says "ugh when is Daniel going to come back it been three whole days" as Adrian finishes on the P.A system it says "All STUDENTS EMBER IS ON SCHOOL GROUNDS EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY!!" Screams flood the hall way and before he knew it ember was in front of him kat and the others come to his rescue but ember fight them one by one and they lose " wow you guys pack a punch" as he kills of the refugees " that's what you get for running away kat screams out "no!"in a split second Daniel appears with two abilities active and knocks ember out of the school. Kat in relief tries to talk to Daniel but John stops her " right now Daniel is unstable and is seriously angry it is best to leave him alone" as Daniel jumps down ember throws a huge fire ball Daniel blocks it saying " now that no one is a round I can go without holding back"  he says that As he kicks him in the face John Daniel says " tell them what happened" and jumps off to catch ember Kat and the others sit down and listens to John " me and John aren't cousins were brothers and Daniel was kidnaped when we were 9 and the people who kidnaped him were experimenting on Daniel and well they gave him another ability that allows him to enhance his stats by any amount there was one other thing that they did, they gave him a power called trouble we don't know what happens but will be it's more of detonator.When police found Daniel he was quiet very quiet and a hospital checked up on him they found it out and Daniel became a national secret using him for mission but at age 13 he was set free." " wow I didn't even know that about him" said Kat this might be "trouble"It isn't trouble said Daniel out of nowhere " it just a myth" " where's ember?" said John he's arrested and isn't coming back. "oh yeah I forgot now if you excuse me I need to find 2 people David and max" Daniel said jumping off to the distance Daniel says " don't worry David and max I'm coming"
End
Hello if you want more of this click the star, if not leave .but if you do share this book with other people because as of now only 6 people have read this and I worked pretty hard on this so spread the word !!:)