Chapter 1

A/N: RAWR BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!! Okie here's the next crappy chapter that I rewritten twice. (Do you know how damn hard it is to rewrite this well?) I hope ya enjoy! ON WITH THY STORY!!

Sup!!! I got the rewrite finally done!!!!! It's very different from the first version soooooooooo ;)

Shoving him against the entrance wall, I smash our lips together in an intoxicating kiss. I couldn't help myself. He has satisfied me more than anyone. I wanted him to break me in bed so badly. My lips moved against his lips. Finally, his lips moved with mine in a sweet rock as his hands gripped my ass. A weak moan escaped my mouth as I held his collar, keeping him close.

Easily, his tongue slid into my mouth and tangled our tongues. My body shivered in excitement when his nails dug into my ass. Using one hand, I dig it into his hair as we grind on each other. I pull back satisfied but not completely. My green eyes stared at those brown eyes that grew in annoyance despite them checking me out all over last night. And I mean all over. "What are you doing here?!" Max hissed lowly, quickly shutting the open door that I didn't bother to shut. "I said tonight."

I smirk while I wipe my bottom lip, knowing it would make him mad and that means even rougher sex. Sex with this man drives me insane. When he's in my line of sight, nothing else matters. Just amazing sex every single time. "So?" I run one finger up his chest, leaning in with an enticing look. I also bit my lip. "That just means we can have sex for even longer." I say, getting closer ready to kiss him again. "Plus, I'm amazing in bed right I? By the end of the night, you're practically screaming my name instead of me screaming yours." I chuckle softly before capturing his lips softly in a gentle kiss.

Suddenly, he shoved me back slightly, making me frown. His brown eyes narrowed, staring directly into my green ones. "I told you we would meet tonight." Max hissed in a whisper, looking behind him briefly. "Now is really not a good time, Jason. Go home." He whispered.

Raising an eyebrow with my arms crossed, I frowned deeply. "Uhuh. Give me one reason why I should believe you." I snap.

"Jason, please. I'll make it up to you okay?"

"You know what I want you to do to make it up to me." I scuff. Before Max could say anything, I say, "You came home with me after we had-"

Max covered my mouth and hushed me. "Say it louder for the whole fucking world to hear." Max hissed.

I smack his hand off of my mouth, a little pissed. "After we had sex in the club bathroom and a quick one in the car." I finished.

"Jason, that happened two weeks ago-"

"Doesn't change the fact we had a lot of sex that night. Then a week later you call me and ask for more. We've been going to town almost every night since then." A devilish smirk rested on my lips. "You just don't want to admit you love having sex with a man." Max sighed, rubbing his temples. "Admit it, you love having sex with me, who's a man no doubt."

I press, getting closer, Max's brown eyes looked at me before he sighed again. "Of course I don't want to admit to something like that! I'm not gay!" Max said and I smile.

"You were gay that night at the club and every night we've slept together." I retort devilishly.

"I'M NOT- Look, I'm not gay, Jason. I never had an interest in guys and I still don't."

I roll my eyes and run a finger up his chest. "You're gay only for me huh?"

Max glared at me and I give him a wild smirk. "Shouldn't you be at work or something?!" He pressed, ignoring my statement.

I take a small step forward with a faint smile on my devilish lips. "I could say the same for you, Max."

Max gave me a serious look before saying, "Jason, you need to go. Now." I smile at him before brushing my lips against his. "No." I simply say.