chapter one

I struggled out of my sweater and into my apron as i heard frank scream they needed me at table 8.cmon i haven't slept a wink.
   "Goodmorning " i greeted sarah my co worker  as she smiled back in greeting ,i picked my jotter and got to work.
I've been working here for about a year now ,since i finished high school and decided i didn't want to go to college ,like i had a choice anyways.
"What would u like?" I asked a customer and got their order and like that i moved from one table to another .I'm sure jerry would be happy I'm out of their lives.
"Carrie when do you get off?" Sarah asked as she packed her things ready to leave .I told her in like 3 hours and she smiled wishing me  good luck as she left.
I worked two jobs one here at d coffee shop and another at a five star hotel .
The next two hours i used to do my duty ,cleaned,served.
I watched other girls come in and chat up
They looked my age ordering me around .I even saw a woman bring her daughter in to see what we have on d children menu,i cant even remember my mom well all i can picture is her in that pool of blood her lifeless body looking helpless.Icleaned a tear as i got ready to leave .Being traumatized and all i sometimes wonder how i lasted this long.
I got off my shift and headed to the hotel ,entering the hotel my face hit a hard wall.."shit!!"
"I'm so so..." I looked up
"Holy cow"
I hope u guys enjoyed it ..please i will appreciate it if u commented and correct my mistakes ..thanks for reading