chapter two

Pls i would appreciate it if u guys commented and voted..thank you guys for reading.

He stood there looking at me like a newly baked strawberry cake ,I removed my gaze and bent to pick my bag up but he beat me to it.
"You must be Carrie Ashford" he said and i looked up snatching my bag from him..how did he know my name ,i haven't even met him before ,was he working for jerry?
"I'm Charles Baker" he said reading my expression .i let out a breathe i didn't know i was holding .
"How did u know my name?" I asked not too loud but he picked it.
"Can we talk?"
I just shook my head not trusting my words .I followed him to where ever he was going i knew this was insane but i couldn't help but wonder how he knew my name.
Ever since i left Jerry's house i made sure not to let anyone know where i was until i could revenge everything Jerry did to me and my family. I didn't know who my parents killer were all i saw was the eyes but i remember one of them removed his his mask.
Flashback
"Where the documents?" One of the men screamed at dad i was so scrared as he pointed the gun to his forehead
"Do you not hear me" he said as he took off his masks he had a big scar on his face and he was bald immediately mom came in with the other men he wore his mask back.
Present day
"How do u know me?" I half screamed at him.
"I need a favour from you" he said in a tone that commanded me to shut my mouth .
"Why from me?" I looked at his face hoping to find answers "you don't even know me ,what do you even want from me?" I said more calmly than before when we had just met.
I wonder what someone like him would want from me i studied his face and used that opportunity to take in his appearance,he wore a blue packet shirt and a jean then he just wore some sandals and his hair was combed in a style he was cute ,he looked like he walked out of a fashion magazine and his cologne smelt really good.
He had green eyes to portray his pointed nose and rossy lips which complimented his face.
"You done?" He asked and a blush crept my cheek and i just shook my head and he laughed ,his laugh was like melody to my ears.
"Ok so what do you really want from me?" I finally spoke gathering courage.
He looked at me for sometime then he smiled like he saw something in me.
Then the words rolled out of his mouth
"Marry me".
Thank you guys for reading and also voting..
I hope u liked this chapter ...i really appreciate your comments ..next chapter would be posted when ready....