Summer Time

Hey guys! So it's summer now, so I thought I would do some DEMON EXPLIMANTION TIME!

Where I tell you a fun fact about demons.

So during summer. Female demons cut their hair into different styles of short hair. Female demon hair is extremely thick! Which is why Shadows is really long and full. So during the summer, they cut their hair short to stay warm. Since demons hair grows back super fast, when summer is over and fall begins, their hair is back to its normal length. During summer, Shadow is normally away with her family, so no one really sees her short hair, so I've decided in my roleplay, it's summer! And shadows hair is not shorter and more cute! Here's some picture of shadow and her mom (Lavender) through the ages of summers.

 During summer, Shadow is normally away with her family, so no one really sees her short hair, so I've decided in my roleplay, it's summer! And shadows hair is not shorter and more cute! Here's some picture of shadow and her mom (Lavender) through...

As you can see, the hair styles of Shadow have changed through her ages.

At age 5, her hair was a lot bigger, so her hair was short but really full and covered her eyes.

At age 15 her hair was cut short already but still pretty long so she cut it shorter for less warmth.

And at age 20, she got a cute bob cut and hair pin, so now she's so cute and adorable.

For Lavender she just likes to try different styles.

For her younger years, she had a pixie cut and loved it since it reflected her personality.

For her older years, she had it longer because Malachi loved her long hair. She loves Malachi.

For her present hair, she went back to the pixie but had it a bit longer, liking the previous styles.

Hope you liked this fun fact and remember this for roleplay!