prologue

Hey everyone!! Thank you so much for wanting to read my book, am new to writing and am sure they are gonna be mistakes and wrong spellings so please do point it out for me and also please no rude comments am new to writing and this is me giving it a shot. Am sure I will get the hang of it as times goes and also the cover of this book will be change along the way. Thank you and I hope you like it.

————————————————————————-

"Good morning Sebastian". Jocelyn said standing against the wall of the office, sorting through the files in her hands.

"Well, morning to you too and what are you doing over there" you know there are chairs around right, am just saying just in case you forgot.

I know there are chairs around... I just want to do this standing, Jocelyn said glaring at him.

"Alright... I will be right back" Sebastian said leaving the office and laughing at me.

I sat down when I noticed I was alone in the office, people in the office always mock me when they think I am not listening and sometimes at my face but I don't let them get to me... Sebastian laughing at me makes me sad because I kinda have a crush on him for a year now but he will never gaze at me, i mean who will want a chubby lady like me.. Sebastian is fucking gorgeous with muscular body and his eyes are blue and so beautiful, I can just lost myself in those eyes of his... Founding the file I was searching for, I signed as I stood up, I need to stop daydreaming about Sebastian tearing off my clothes and touching every itch of my body and whispering my name.

"You are looking beautiful today Mrs Williams" I said entering my next appointment, And Good morning Mr Williams.

"Morning Jocelyn and how was the weekend" Mr Williams asked.

"My weekend was okay Mr Williams and thanks for asking" I looked at Mrs Williams and I knew she was ignoring me.
"I didn't want to be here from the beginning so please let me be"

"I Know that ma and I completely understand you but you need to save your marriage, think about your children.

"I don't want to be here, I don't want to discuss my marital problems will a therapist.

"It won't take long Mrs Williams, I promise" so now why are you ignoring your husband, can you look at him and give him an answer please..

"Am tired of him touching me every seconds, his hands are always on my body Everytime he sees me around, I need my space.

"You are my wife and I love you"have you ever thought of that I mean you should be able I can't get enough of you and not getting upset and tired about it.

"It doesn't matter , you are so clingy and it has become quite annoying". I just want to be alone alone sometimes without your hands on my body.

"So now am a bad person all because I want to show my wife I love her, we haven't had sex for four months now and you are still saying this"

"You are not touching me until we set up some rules, I need breathing space for Christ sake!! Am not a sex machine!

"So i should go outside for sex, when I have a wife!!! You are been so inconsiderate right now , I have needs and wants.

"Am done with this" she said standing up and leaving the office.

"Calm down Mr Williams, your wife is just upset and she doesn't understand, just let her have her space for now.

"Are you sure" because am getting frustrated right now.

"Am sure, just bring her along when you are coming on Thursday for the next appointment, we are progressing. Well I am not so sure about that I thought to myself

"Okay I will and thanks again" he said standing up and shaking my hands.

"It my pleasure and do have a pleasant day" I said and watch him leave the office. I sat down and closed my eyes, I love my job but sometimes I get tired, I have been working here for a year and it has been a challenge for me...bekol counseling is where I work and it a very good company, it extremely nice to work here.. I got a job here when I finished from college a year ago, am always happy when I help people in their relationship because I don't have one so helping others makes me happy, my parents thinks I can't find a man for myself and I know that myself but it keeps bugging me day and night" I don't want to be alone forever and honestly I think so too, I have always been lonely..no friends to hang out with during the weekend and at work, it has always been like that right from middle school and I have gotten used to the feeling but it still hurt me so much.. I want to be happy, I need someone who will love me for who I am and am tired of waiting, I don't think he exist , maybe it time for me to stop dreaming and face the truth. I am not meant to be happy and I am not meant to be loved. I do have a best friend but I really don't see him as a friend, more like a brother so I really don't call him friend. People around me thinks we are siblings and I kinda prefer it that way if you ask me.  Ughh my life sucks!!!

——————
So yeah that was the first chapter and do tell me what you think I will try to upload 3 times weekly.
Thank you so much❤️❤️