After Tour and The Accident

~I decided do a time skip to after the tour sorry if u guys wanted to see more of the tour x.x~

Chapter 13. After Tour and The Accident

BRITNEY'S P.O.V

Well it's been 3 months since we got back from tour. It was now Octoeber my birthday would be coming up not that I really cared but it seemed everyone else was engaged but me. I mean it didn't really bother me. Julie told me my day will come that I'll be next not to worry. Well I believed her until I heard what I did, I mean I didn't mean to hear Jimmy's and Brian's convo. It was Oct. 15th 4 days until my 22nd birthday, I was about to go into the living room from the kitchen to talk to my brother about what was going to go down for my birthday and then I heard it. "Brian I love your sister to death but I just don't get the whole marriage thing, I really don't see a point." Jimmy said. I felt a pain in my chest and I didn't know why. "You better not let her hear you, she has dreamed since she was 8 years old that she would get married and have dad walk her down the aisle!" Brian said a little sorely to Jimmy. I was happy that Brian remembered. 

"I'm sorry Brian she's going to have to know sometime, I don't want to give her false hope." Jimmy said and I walked in with a fake smile on my face but they most likely couldn't tell it was fake I'm just that good at hiding my true feelings. "Thats fine and it's okay Brian I'm fine with it. To be honest that was just a little girl dream is all I've done and forgotten about it when I was 15 years old." I said trying to sound like I meant it and I guess it fooled them. "If you say so sis." Brian said. "I'm glad your okay with it hun." Jimmy said and gave me a hug. "Well now thats out of the way I think I'll see what Julie's doing and see if I can't help her find that dress. Or she'll take forever. I said and rolled my eyes gave them both hugs and left. I decided to text Julie and she said that she's in L.A looking at some designer dresses. 

I then tried Beth. 

Me: Hey Beth whats up?

Beth: Not much looking around town for dress places, you?

Me: Bored out of my mind and I could use someone to talk too.

Beth: Do you want me to drive by and pick you up? You can help me find a dress and you still need to find your brides maid dress I've decided on Blue since it's your number 1 favorite color. 

Me: Sure why not and cool :) See ya in a bit

Beth: Yup :)

Cool, now I had something to do hopefully it'll get my mind off Jimmy not wanting to be married. I mean it bugged me and didn't bug me. I mean it still gave him the right to break up with me and cheat on me. But this is Jimmy we're talking about....I was in deep thought when Beth pulled up she had to honk 3 times to get my attention and I hopped in. "Sorry about that." I said "Okay whats going on your not yourself today and I can tell." She asked. She knew me so well, I swear better then my brother. "Okay I accidentally over heard Brian and Jimmy talking and he doesn't want to get married, he doesn't understand the purpose...." I said. "Oh I'm sorry hunny." Beth said eyes full of sympathy. We then stopped at one store and looked at dresses. 

We ended up taking 3 hours in one store and it was starting to get towards evening so we stopped and got something to eat at the mall. As we were walking out we were approched by two guys. One looked familiar but I couldn't place it. The other I didn't recognize at all. "Um yes can I help you?" I asked. "Wow Britney I can't believe you don't remember me. It's sad really." Then it hit me because I saw fear in Beths eyes, and no this person wasn't Dan, no not at all, but his best friend and my ex boyfriend Brandon. "Go away Brandon its been awhile but still I want nothing to do with you. You left and then cheated on me with some bitch so don't even bother!" I said as we started to quickly walk away. But he kept following. "Beth toss me the keys." I said to her and she handed them to me. 

We quickly climbed in and they climbed in his pick up and I quickly started the mustang and pulled out fast and drove off quickly and he was right behind us. "I'm going to floor it so hang on!" I told her and she grabbed the handle by the window and held on for dear life. Then I looked in the rear mirror and saw they weren't behind us so I slowed down and said, "I think we lost them. As I went through a green traffic light, I then realized how wrong I was when a white pickup wasn't slowing down when they had a red light I quickly knew who it was and un-did my seat belt and went and shield Beth with my body. I wasn't going to let another one of my friends die. Not now not ever. The pickup then hit and we flipped I don't know how many times. We both screammed, and when the car stopped turnning I'm surprised it was the right way up instead of upside down. Beth kept screaming my name but I couldn't seem to find my voice......

BRIAN'S P.O.V 

It was starting to get evening out and no sign of Britney nor Julie I was starting to get worried when I heard Julies car pull up I went outside to great her but found her without Britney. "Hey wheres Britney didn't she go help you shop for dresses?" I asked her and she shook her head and showed me the last message she got from her. "She could be with Jessika though." Julie said and went into the house. "Hey Jimmy want to come with me to Jessika's we're going to go get Britney." I asked him. "Sure, though I thought she was with Julie." He said. "Nope Julie had went to L.A today so Britney is most likely at Jessika's." I said and we got in the car and started off to Jessika's when we came acrossed a bad accident. "Damn I wonder what the hell happened there?" Said Jimmy. "I don't know looks like a ford pickup....." I then looked at the pickup more carefully I've seen that exact pickup before but I couldn't remember where.

"Hey Brian that mustang looks awefully familiar don't you think?" Asked Jimmy and I took a look at it and yes it did, it looked like Beth's car. I quickly pulled over and called Zacky. "Hey man is Beth home?" I asked. "Nope she went dress shopping, she said something about picking Britney up too, why do you ask is something wrong?" He said. I then froze with fear. "D-Did y-y-you say B-B-Britney is with her?" I studdered and he knew something was up. "Yeah I did is there something wrong come on Brian spit it out!!!" Zacky demanded. "Yeah big time wrong red mustang on Huntington Rd. car crash with white ford pickup." I said quickly and hung up. I had ran over to the accident just as the amblance and the police were pulling by it. Jimmy chased after me and the cops tried to stop me. "LET ME THROUGH LET ME FUCKING THROUGH MY SISTER IS IN THERE!!!!!!!!!" I shouted and I ran through a long with Jimmy he was so fucking clueless. 

I then saw her being pullled out of the car along with Beth I have to say there was blood everywhere. "I'm fine damnit" Beth shouted while pulling out of their grasp and ran to me. "BRIAN THERE WAS GUYS CHASING US BRANDON WAS CHASING US!!!!!!!" She shouted. "IT WASN'T BRITNEYS FAULT THEY RAN A RED LIGHT AND SHE UN DID HER BELT AND SHIELD ME!!!!!!!" She continued shouting while crying. I couldn't believe it. "Dude what the hell is going on? You said something about Britney and Britney being in there!!!!" Jimmy demanded he looked scared. A guy then came over to us. "Are you the brother of Britney Haner?" The guy asked. "Yes thats me." I said now I was getting scared. "Well we got some bad news, shes unresponsive we don't know if she'll make it to the hospital or not." He told me and my whole world died. 

~Chapter 13 is done what do you guys think is Britney going to die? Will Jimmy change his mind after all this? Or will he be an ass about it? Comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote!!! Until next time, Peace, Love and Stallion Ducks!~