Chapter (7)

Aphmau POV
I was in shock after what had just happened. Laurence literally grabbed by breast?! I turned to look at Aaron he seemed to be in shock too.

3rd Person
Aphmau
"Hey, Aaron, are you okay?"

Aaron
"Oh, uh, yeah"

Aphmau didn't believe him so she shuffled near to him and held his hand

Aphmau
"I'm sorry but I don't believe you"

Aaron
"..."

Aphmau
"Aaron?"

Aaron
"I'm sorry.. I'm just a bit stressed if he does tell the teachers, if he does I'll have to move schools and never speak to you again.."

Aphmau
"I'll make sure he doesn't tell the teachers Aaron, I promise"

* bell goes *

*time skip*

Aphmau POV
The rest of the day was pretty un eventful, I was currently in my last period, it was Art. The teacher was basically just introducing everyone in the class by going around and everyone said something about themselves that they had done to day, stuff like that. I was sat on a desk by myself and about 25 minutes into the lesson Laurence burst through the door, apologising rapidly.
As soon as I saw him I hung my head low and looked for other seats he could sit at, but nope. Only seat was next to me. I looked up slightly, Laurence saw and gave me a sly smirk. After the teacher had explained to him what we where doing he came and sat next to me.

3rd Person
Teacher
"Okay last two people"

Aphmau (Thoughts)
'Oh crud what if Laurence says something about lunch'

Teacher
"Aphmau, tell me something you have done today"

Aphmau
"Um well, I went to school, for the first time, I was homeschooled my life"

Teacher
"Oh wow, I'm sure we will all make you feel welcomed. Now Laurence you tell me something you have done"

Laurence
"Well haha, *turns to Aphmau*, I.."

*aphmau gets up and runs out the door*

*bell goes*

Aphmau POV
Oh my god, I better not get into trouble because of my running out...
I look down at my watch and it's home time. I decide it's better to just run home instead of waiting around for anyone, I wouldn't want Laurence or Garroth to catch me up.

Aaron POV
I was wondering if I could meet Aphmau, I head to her art class what she had last lesson.
As I arrive I look around and don't see her anywhere..

3rd Person
Aaron
"Hm maybe she had to go"

Laurence
"Oh no she didn't go, she ran out of the class room."

Aaron
"*sarcastically* oh wow I can't think of any reasons why"

Aaron starts to walk off.

Laurence
"Hey! She walked off because she thought I was gonna say your little secret, but I wouldn't have I'm not that low"

Aaron
"So you are grab someone's breast low, but not tell a secret low, sure, okay"

Aaron walks off

•END•