The End Of Us

Your pov: Today was absolutely shit my boss fired me for slacking off and my final scores came in and I got a D just great I wish it won't get worse.  (Hahaha sorry not gonna happen.)  I got back from school hopefully to be greeted by my adorable boyfriend palette............. Nothing just nothing.  I got worried for a second palette always comes to greet me after school since he was one grade ahead of me. ( Pan: Okay so palette is in his last year of high school so he has a shorter school time but since you are one grade below him you have a longer school time, this happens in other schools I know of so don't judge me.)  I check his room in cause he just was sleeping.

He wasn't

He was talking to someone on the phone. 

Pal. POV:  I was trying to be as quiet as I could be since Y/N was home from school.  She didn't know I was cheating on her but I tried to keep it a secret.  Before I met Y/N I was already dating someone (Pan: no it's not goth he's to precious to be in this. Goth: awww thx.  Pan: Shut up.)  Her name was Alexa she was a little bitchy but that's what love gets you into but I forgot I was still in the call with her.

Your POV:  I heard a girls voice but it sounded like in was coming from a phone.    Uhh hello are you even listening to me,  the voice said. Huh oh yeah I I'm baby. I heard palette say.  Baby? H-he never calls me that c-could he be cheating on me. I couldn't stand this I slammed the door which scared palette cause he jumped a little when he saw me.  Y-y/n how long have you been their He said.  Long enough to know you're cheating on me why would you do this. I said almost crying. Babe don't cry. He tried to cupped my cheek but I slapped it away.  DON'T BABE ME CAUSE YOU KNOW WHY WE ARE DONE.  I said as I slammed the door.  I got my stuff and called my friend F/N.

She picked up.

Hello?

F/N please help.

Ok I finished hope y'all enjoyed this.
Word count: 391