Chapter 1 *Emily & Angelic

Angelic POV

"Always Early, Just as Normal."                                                                                                                                          "HUH-" a Girl Ran Into Me, Her faced turned pitch red.                                                                                        "Oh My Goodness! I'm so sorry!" She Picked up her books, and put them into her backpack.           "Oh, Its alright, ha, I'm a little clumsy too." I said. 

"I gotta go! Don't wanna be late!" I said, To Run away from the Awkwardness. I ran off.                       "Hmm, Maybe that girl will be in my class, she looked nice." I thought.                                                          I sat down in my chair, setting down my books.                                                                                                    I saw that Girl again, in fact, she got a chair right next to me!                                                                             "Oh, Hi! Weren't you the girl I ran into?" I waved, putting my hair up.                                                          "Yep! oh, and my Name is Emily, How about your name?"                                                                                   "Angelic, But some call me angel or Ang. Oh, I really like your Hai-" The Teacher walked in.                 she gave a cold glare. "Talking in class? That Doesn't seem like you."  My face wen't  pink, "Ha.. Sorry about that, I thought class wasn't starting till about 10 minutes."

"Hmm, Okay. Don't do it again." she glared and walked up to her desk, starting the lesson.

Emily POV

Class Ended, I began to run to the next class. Angelic Grabbed my hand                                                     "Emily! I know we just met, But I think you're a very nice friend, here take this!" Angelic Said to me. After School I saw Angelic on her bike, She saw me and then Ride away fast. 

 "Strange girl." I Shake my  head slowly. 

Once I'm home, I slip off my shoes, and jump onto my bed with the note, starting to read.                "Hey! Its angelic, If you wanna talk, my Instagram Is ---------------"                                                                   I get up and go onto the computer, opening Instagram typing her name. I click follow, Fastly I get a notification on my computer.  "You've got a new follower, ------"  It said.                                                   "That was oddly fast," I go to the Messager of the app. 

CHAT- 

Angelic ~ Hey!

Emily~ Hey, you're angelic, From my school, right?

Angelic~ Yea!

CHAT ENDED

About 3 Hours later my mom calls me. "Sweetie! Its time for dinner, What've you been doing all this time?". I realize I've been chatting to Angelic for 3 Hours!                                                                           "I've been chatting to this girl from my school! Shes SUPER nice!" I start Running down the stairs. 

Mom- "Haha, Making friends already? We're having Sushie With Rice tonight, Em."                              "Yes!! I love rice and Sushie! Yum!" 

*+.+*+.+**+.+*