Part 1: "Welcome to our house"

Hi my name is mike i am 20 years old, i live with my mom and im about to finish college. It was the day that i graduated college and found my first job, i found a job on the TV commercial, it was a security night guard, i go to the place then i get hired. my boss order me to stay on a abandon pizzeria because the pizzeria is about to get renew so my boss ordered me to guard that pizzeria for 5 night.
    It was 12 AM, i started my shift and stay a whole night until 6 AM, the first night wasn't such a bad night "hmmm.. this job is easy i just have to do this for 5 days and i will get my pay check" then i continue the next night of my shift
     The next night when i was checking my camera i saw a scartch mark on the wall "hmmm... There's a scartch mark on the wall, maybe its a racoon scartch" because the place is abandon, then i look on the camera, switching it, and then i saw a animatronic, this animatronic is not what you think, this animatronic is broken, scratch, malfunction but still work.
      I was getting a little bit of goosebump because this "thing" is a little bit creepy when i check the wall on camera 5A, i saw the animatronic move. I quickly switch the camera and switch it back the animatronic is gone! I was shock and confuse "what the hell, that thing just move!" Than the sun rise and it was 6AM i quickly run to the exit, then i saw a paper with a note that says "Welcome to our house Mike" with a blood at the bottom of the paper.

 I quickly switch the camera and switch it back the animatronic is gone! I was shock and confuse "what the hell, that thing just move!" Than the sun rise and it was 6AM i quickly run to the exit, then i saw a paper with a note that says "Welcome t...