Something Great

A/N

Hey carrots, so I've realized I've been starting to write this Straight story a long time ago, So i desided to continue it so enjoy this is {Something Great} See what i did there no okay whatever have fun!

~-~-~-~-~-~--~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~--~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Phoebe's P.O.V

'Is it too much to ask for Something Great?' I typed tear's rolling down my cheeks, I heard a knock on my door and I shut off my computer, wiped my tears away,"Yes?!" I shouted standing up and opening the door seeing my little brother Ashton standing there smiling like the nerd he is,"Dinnertime and Mum invited the new people over" I groan and ruffle his hair," Thanks for telling me Ash" I say, he nods and runs down stairs. I put my hair in a ponytail, put on my dads old plaid shirt leaving it open showing my black tank top, I change into black ripped skinny jeans, and put on  my gray toms. I walk down the strais ignoring a stare from the oldest boy sitting in dad's old seat which we always kept open so we could atleast pretend he's still alive and with us. I turn to the table," Umm why is he sitting in dad's seat?" I ask pointing to him sitting down in my seat," Phoebe please don't point and it's just for one day" I roll my eyes towards him and he frown's slightly and looks down upset. I smile victoriously. After dinner i rinse off my plate and start heading upstairs,"Phoebe honey we are gonna introduce ourself's and talk about our past's and stuff" My Mum say's smiling. I sigh loudly and walk back down stairs and sit next to Ashton. He is talking to the a kid he obviously likes him, and i mean like likes him. After Ashton introduces his self I stand up like everyone did and I start to talk about myself," I'm Phoebe, i'm 14, and I don't really like meeting new people" I say and smirk slightly at all of the family's frown. My Mum gives me the your dead face, and she smiles at the boy sitting next to me staring right at my face focusing on something," Why don't you go next?" He snaps out of his trance and stands up," Hi my name is Tyler, i'm 15, and I love meeting new people" He says looking down at me with a smile. I roll my eyes looking away as he sits down still smiling at me. After everyone starts talking I sit in the background texting My best friend Collin (He's gay but I love him!)

Collin: Is he really cute?

Phoebe: Kinda I don't really care I really hate him and it's only ben and hour!

Collin: Whatever ask him what school he's going to.

Phoebe: -.- Fine whatever.

Collin:Thanks Feebs! C:

Phoebe: You know I hate it when you call me that .

Collin: That's why i do it!

I smile and shoove my Phone into my back pocket. I stand up and walk to 'Tyler' I sit next to him cutting him off from talking to Ashton,"So what school are you going to?" He smiles slightly,"Elison you?" My eyes widen,"uhhh.......... Elison" He smiles brighter. I stand up and walk back over to the box in the corner and  sit on it.

Phoebe: He's going to elison with us!

Collin: That's amazing!

Phoebe: No it's not Oh my god I might throw up!

Collin: Shut up i'll see ya towmorrow.

Phoebe: Okay see ya XC

Everyone leaves and me and Ashton go to bed, I dream about Tyler, he kisses me and I LIKE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A/N

Hey carrots so what did you think i loved it, I think i brought it back amazingly well if you want me to continue Vote comment and Inboxxx if not well i guess you can just read it knowing you didn't make it popular so the first person who does Votes, Comments, or Inbox's me you can know your my faveroite! Okay bye thanks for reading this far people who are reading this!