one

A/N: A lot of people have been getting annoyed that Jungkook's name was spelled as "Jeongguk" in the first fan fiction. In case you guys didn't know, Jungkook's real name is Jeon Jeongguk. Same pronunciation but different spelling.

——————

(Jihyun's POV)

"Why are we here again and why are you hiding behind a bush?" Yoongi asked while leaning on the pole with his arms crossed.

"To spy on Jeongguk." I replied.

"You mean stalking?" Hoseok stated.

"This isn't called stalking! This is call... Ugh okay fine, we are stalking him, but we have a good reason why."

"Name thirteen reasons why." Namjoon said.

"I am not going to name thirteen reasons why because that's too many and based off a stupid Netflix series."

"How do we know if that's the same Jeongguk we know?" Jimin questioned.

"Before Jeongguk died or we thought he did, the both of us got tattoos on our right arm with each other's name. If we could get him in one spot and corner him, we can check if he actually have the tattoo and confirm him as Jeongguk."

"Okay, let's say he does have the tattoo and he is Jeongguk but doesn't remember us. What should we do then?" Seokjin asked.

"Start negotiating with him." I said unsurely.

"What if he doesn't want to talk?" Taehyung asked.

"Then we'll make him."

"By torturing him?" Hoseok asked.

"I swear to god if you guys don't stop attacking me with negative outcomes, I will cut y'all tongues out and sew your lips together." I threatened.

"Easier said than done." Yoongi said.

"Yeah, we all know you can't do that to us because you love us." Jimin stated.

"Don't underestimate me. If I can kill my own blood, then I most certainly can kill you." I stated before getting up behind the bush and started following Jungkook from a distance.

"Who the hell is that girl next to him?" Namjoon questioned, "I keep seeing them together."

"It's his girlfriend.." I murmured.

"That two timing piece of shit! Hold my rings, I'm ready to beat the shit out of him." Seokjin said, about to walk towards him until Namjoon and I held him back.

"As much I want to beat him up with you, we can't blow away our cover." Namjoon stated.

"Fine, I'll try to restrain myself."

"No need, Yoongi and Jimin already went up to him." I said.

"I tried to hold them back, but Jimin pushed me and Taehyung away." Hoseok said.

"Let's hurry and take them away before they say something they shouldn't." Namjoon ordered.

The five of us quickly ran to Yoongi and Jimin and pulled them away, "What are you guys doing? I'm not done talking to him." Jimin said.