What have I done?!

I awoke the next day to an extremely fouls smell. No deodorants nor smell proof plastic panties could even begin to try to hide the stench from my rear. I sighed and hefted my load out of bed and glanced at my phone, a text from Shannon being my most recent alert. It read: "Oh god Em, what have u done?! I can hardly walk cos of this thing, barely even waddle 2, I still bet ur closer to leaking tho ;) xx" I groan as I stand up, too noticing that I am restricted to a heavy waddle. None of my skirts fit, nor my favored AdultGro *much like a baby grow* and so I was confined to a small portion of my wardrobe from when the fashion season was all about crawling, this meant a pink tutu (I mean at least I have some modesty to protect) and Hello Kitty shirt. I scoffed breakfast as to avoid meeting my little sister, who was very 'cool' compared to the rest of her class. This meant she mocked those that weren't in anything in season and befriended those that did. She was a spoiled brat who I couldn't bare to face wearing this so I scarpered, or should I say waddled, out of the house to meet Shannon. 

My God was she a sight to behold. With her diaper swaying to below her knees, I could smell her from where I stood ten feet away. Yet still she looked sexy as hell, with a Disney princess cropped top and nothing on her lower half. With a sigh she plopped down onto her foul smelling diaper and patted my butt after I had walked over. "Jesus Em, what have u been eating" she motioned towards the yellow and brown stains covering Elmo's blushing face. "Oh shuddup you, you're hardly one to talk, ya little stinker" I giggled as a retort. "Piss off" she giggled back. "If you say so" and without thinking I sit on her lap and pee, feeling the growing warmth heating both our crotches. We both blush for a while. That is until my sister walks out the house.